Y/n x Astolfo & Jeanna D'Arc Alter

~Lemon Warning~

They immediately start taking off their clothes as Jalter get on her knees and start jerking off both Y/n and Astolfo at the same time.

Jalter: Wow~ Your master is way bigger than you Astolfo~

Astolfo: I know~ That why he's my master~

Jalter start giving Y/n a blowjob as she continued jerking off Astolfo. She went down to the base of his length, savoring the flavor as she pace herself up and down. A few minute has passed and Y/n was about to cum inside her mouth.

Y/n: Cumming!

He came inside her mouth as she swallowed the whole things in one gulp.

Jalter: Very filling~ Now your turn Astolfo~

Astolfo: Hehehe! Oh~

Jalter start sucking off Astolfo while fingering herself as she bob her head up and down with the rhythm. While Astolfo is enjoying himself with Jalter blowjob. Y/n goes behind him as he spread Astolfo ass cheeks.

Astolfo: *moan* M-Master?! T-That my... AH~!

Before Astolfo could finished his sentence, Y/n penetrate his ass as he start thrusting in and out with a quick pace while at the same time, Jalter continues sucking him off.

Y/n: Consider this punishment for not telling me about your side bitch~

Astolfo: It so tight up my ass, master~!

Jalter: *Moan~* *thought* More~!

This continues on for a couple minutes with Y/n increasing his pace, destroying Astolfo ass. With each pounding, Y/n could feel Astolfo ass getting tighter with each movement. Astolfo could barely hold on any longer with Y/n pounding his ass and Jalter sucking him off feeling his end is near.

Astolfo: I-I'm about to cum, Master~!

Y/n: M-Me too, Astolfo!

Jalter: *Moan~*

With Y/n pounding Astolfo ass harder and Jalter sucking deeper to the base. In a few minutes all three of them cum at the same time as Y/n came inside Astolfo and Astolfo cumming inside Jalter mouth as she tries her best to swallow it all.

Astolfo/ Y/n: *heavy panting*

Astolfo slides off from Y/n's member that still remain hard even after cumming twice. Collapsing to the floor and panting heavily with heart shape in his eyes and cum leaking out of his ass.

Astolfo: I... I... need some rest. M-Master really... made me cum so hard... ha~

Jalter notice Y/n still remain hard as she licks her lips lustfully.

Jalter: Well isn't that a surprise~ Your master is still hard even after he came twice in a row~

Astolfo: That's my... master... for you... ha~

Jalter crawls on all four toward Y/n as she shake her ass for him to see.

Y/n: Looks like someone hasn't had enough~

He says as Jalter grabs Y/n harden member and start jerking it before giving a long savoring lick to the tip.

Jalter: I require plenty of mana to recover my strength~ And given that Astolfo is out for the count, you'll have to do~

Y/n: What do you mean by that? Didn't you say I was bigger than him.

Jalter: Oh, you are bigger than him but the question is...

She then place his member next to her face as she smiles.

Jalter: Can you handle me is the question~? *giggle*