Yandere Episode 17

3rd P.O.V.

Welcome back, everyone! We're back for another episode of Waifu Interviewer! Or should I say Yandere month~! Hahahaha!!!!

We open up with Y/n inside a bunker in order to hide away from the crazy yandere that wants his meat.

Y/n: Hi, everyone! It the time of the moths and you know what that means... it's Yandere month! And if you're wondering where I am right now? I'm hiding away in a secret bunker for this special occasion. You're wondering why I'm hiding away instead of confronting them is because I don't want my dick to get cut off. Sure, I have the rizz and all that but when it comes to psychotic Yandere... HELL NO!!! There's a reason why they say don't put your dick in crazy. Is there for a reason!

Suddenly he hears his phone start ringing and goes to answer it.

Phone call...

Y/n: Hello?

Kakyoin: Y/n, where the hell are you?! The show is starting!

Y/n: Yeah about that.... I'm not going near that place you hear me!

Daito: What do you mean? The show can't start without you, you're the main star!

Y/n: Daito at first I was excited for Yandere month then I soon realized which waifu you're bringing in the show. And considering how popular I am in the waifu community, I'm sure one of them wants to cut off my dick for themselves or worse!

Daki: But you fucked Toga?

Y/n: She's the acceptation because she's not high on the crazy scale.

Daki: Even thought she enjoy stabbing people?

Y/n: .... I made my point.

Daito: Y/n get over here now!

Y/n: NEVER!!!!

Daito: ......

End of Phone call...

After the phone call ended, Y/n then hears loud banging coming from the bunker doors. Few more loud banging, the doors came falling down as Daito stood in front of the entrance with a battering ram.

Y/n: Crap basket....

Meanwhile....

Back at the main studio, Kakyoin welcome the audience but has a hint of fear in his eyes.

Kaykoin: Hello and welcome to Waifu interview. A show where we talk about the best husbando; Y/n.

The sound of clapping are heard in background as camera pans to left. Showing an empty seat next to Daki, who also showing a hint of fear.

Daki: Umm... Kaykoin, where's Y/n?

Kakyoin: I don't know?! Daito went to get him!

???: What are you two talking about~?