Episode 4

3rd P.O.V.

We open up to another Waifu interview episode were we can see Y/n and Kakyoin taking a seat on table while Daito stand beside them. However, we don't see Y/n harem anywhere.

Kakyoin: Hey, Y/n..... where did your harem go?

Y/n: I told them they can have a girls night out by themselves. So, they all left for the mall to go watch a movie together and have fun afterwards at the nearby carnival.

Kakyoin: But wait, where did they get the money?

Y/n: I gave them enough for the whole day and a bit extra from your wallet. Thank you for your generosity by the way.

Kakyoin: YOU WHAT?!?

Kakyoin pulls out his wallet and check it to see it was completely empty.

Kakyoin: WHAT THE HELL?!? Is all gone!!

Y/n: Yeah, I needed to make sure my ladies have enough money to be satisfied for the day.

Kakyoin: Grrr!!!

Daito: Anyway..... Tonight we have a special guest for you. One of the most popular servants in all the fate series; Astolfo.

Astolfo then jump in front of the screen presenting himself to everyone.

Astolfo: Hey, everybody~!

Y/n: Nice to meet you, Astolfo!

Astolfo: Nice to meet you too, handsome~

Astolfo take a seat next to Y/n at the table.

Kakyoin: How are you doing tonight?

Astolfo: I'm doing good bro. So, I hear you like waifus.

Kakyoin: I do, so who's the best fate waifu? Apart from your lovely ass of course.

Astolfo: Haa, you tease~ But seriously bro my favorite's probably Mordred.

Kakyoin: Yes, yes! Mordredhas a wonderful tomboy thing going on.

Astolfo: Right? He's just the best!

Y/n: Really? My favorite from the Fate series has to be Rider; Medusa.

Astolfo: Oh, Madusa! I love her! I really enjoy her personality and fighting style.

Y/n: I know right!

While Y/n and Astolfo start getting along Kakyoin finally realized what Astolfo said earlier.

Kakyoin: Hahaha..... He?

Astolfo: Yeah, Mordred identifies as a dude.

Kakyoin takes a moment to process on what Astolfo said to him before responding back.

Kakyoin: My...... Dude?

Astolfo: Yes?

Y/n: Kakyoin.... Don't tell me you didn't know.