Mia can never fool Lando. So, she took in a breath and leaned on her couch. The driver had accompanied the singer back to her home in Brighton. After the whole admitting of feelings, the two did not want to part ways anymore. And they didn't plan to, seeing as Mia had plans on spending Christmas with his family already.

"It's a gift for our 96 months of being friends but we didn't get to see each other so..." Mia trailed. Lando hummed and shook the box a bit.

The girl chuckled, "It won't eat you." She joked. He shrugged, "I can never be too sure with you." He joked back. She huffed, "Ich hasse dich." She said.

Lando smirked, "No you don't. Du liebst mich." He said smugly. Mia's cheeks blushed and she kicked him making him laugh, "Okay let me open it."

Mia watched him as he unwrapped the box, opening the lid. She watched his reaction, he tilted his head and reached to grab the first tape.

Looking back at her, the tape in his hand, "Cassettes?" She smiled, "I'm happy you know what they are." He pointed at her with a stern look on his face making her laugh, "I know things."

She hummed and nodded, "They're some scrapped songs I wrote." She said as she pushed the cassette player to him. "You want me to listen to them? Now?"

She nodded, "We have the time."

And he did, sitting on the chair of her balcony. Mia decided to leave him be. She wasn't nervous anymore. It was her last secret from him.

Lando Norris knew everything about her, including the feelings that he reciprocated. This was the last one. They were scrapped songs, but her songs still. They were the most obvious songs that were written about him.

She was scared before, that people may piece things together or he would find out. But he knew now, she wanted to give the songs justice so she gave them to him. Hopefully this time, he would get it.

Lando Norris sat there, completely in shock at the lyrics. He had the time, the sun setting as he processed everything. Once the last cassette stopped playing, he continued to sit there.

Lyrics replaying in his mind.

And if you like cameras flashing every time we go out

And if you're looking for someone

To write your breakup songs about

Baby, I'm perfect

He had felt so much emotion, the hurt, frustrations, love, appreciation that his best friend poured in those songs, those lyrics. It made him feel an idiot for not seeing it.

Every insecurity like a neon sign, as bright as day

If you knew what you were to me

You would never try to hide away

Cause everybody's looking at you now

He let out a breath and pulled the headsets off. He took out the last cassette out the player. Walking back inside, he saw Mia sitting by the kitchen island, flipping through some papers as she hummed.