Attacked - Sami Zayn

The arena was charged with anticipation as the WWE Universe eagerly awaited the next match. Commentators Corey Graves and Michael Cole sat at their commentary table ready to provide the play-by-play for the evening's action. But their attention was soon drawn to a disturbing scene unfolding on the giant screen.

"Wait a minute, what's going on?" Corey exclaimed, his voice laced with concern as the footage played out.

Michael leaned closer to the screen, his brow furrowing in disbelief. "It looks like some kind of backstage brawl."

On the screen, chaos reigned backstage as Sami Zayn and YN YLN found themselves ambushed by a group of four individuals - Rhea Ripley, Finn Balor, Damian Priest, and Dominik Mysterio. The attack was brutal, each blow echoing with a sense of ruthless intent. Sami fought valiantly, but the numbers were against him, and YN was caught in the crossfire.

"Oh, come on! This is despicable!" Corey exclaimed, his voice filled with outrage.

Michael's eyes were glued to the screen, a mixture of shock and concern etched across his features. "This is absolutely uncalled for. They're going after Sami and YN with such aggression."

The assault continued, the camera capturing every blow and every expression of pain etched across Sami and YN's faces. The crowd in the arena erupted into a mixture of gasps, boos, and shouts of disbelief.

"They're not holding back at all," Corey noted, his voice grim. "Looks to me like the Judgement Day is trying to send a message."

As the camera showed Sami trying to shield YN from the onslaught, the intensity of the moment was palpable. Their bond as cousins and partners in the wrestling world was evident, and the brutal attack highlighted the lengths to which their rivals were willing to go.

Michael's voice held a note of sympathy as he watched the scene unfold. "And you can see the concern in Sami's eyes. He's not just a college, he's family, and he's clearly willing to do whatever it takes to protect YN."

The camera shifted as the attackers finally retreated, leaving Sami and YN battered and bruised. As the backstage crew rushed to their aid, the crowd's boos and jeers reverberated through the arena.

"This is a dark turn of events, Corey," Michael said somberly. "Sami and YN are always a united front, and now they've fallen victim to this ambush."

Corey nodded in agreement, his gaze still locked on the screen. "It's a chilling reminder of just how personal things can get in this business."

As the screen shifted back to the commentators' booth, the weight of what they had witnessed hung heavy in the air. Sami and YN's bond had been put to the test in the most brutal way possible, and the shockwaves of this attack would undoubtedly resonate through the wrestling world for weeks to come.

"That was a disturbing scene," Corey concluded, his voice tinged with a mix of concern and frustration.

Michael's expression was resolute, his concern for the wrestlers evident. "Let's hope that Sami and YN can recover from this and come back stronger than ever."

The chaos backstage was slowly fading into a blur as the WWE medical team rushed to tend to Sami and YN, who had fallen victim to the brutal ambush. Sami's body throbbed with pain, but his primary concern was for YN.

"Easy there, Sami," one of the medical personnel said as they began to examine him.

Sami winced, his eyes scanning the area for any sign of YN. "Where's YNN? Is she okay?"

The medic exchanged a glance with a colleague before looking back at Sami, his expression grave. "YN took quite a blow. We're trying to stabilize her, but she's unresponsive. We're sending her to the hospital for further evaluation."