Apology - Corey Graves

The backstage area of a WWE event was a hive of activity as Superstars prepared for their matches. YN YLN had just finished her bout and was now backstage, trying to catch her breath and shake off the adrenaline rush.

As she leaned against a wall, she noticed Corey Graves approaching her with an unreadable expression on his face. They had been friends for a long time, and YN had a feeling that something was on his mind.

Corey ran a hand through his trademark Mohawk and sighed, a hint of frustration in his voice. "You know, YNN, this is not how I planned this to go down."

YN furrowed her brows in confusion. "What do you mean, Corey?"

He took a deep breath and looked her in the eye. "I had this whole speech planned; you know? A heartfelt apology for what I said on commentary during your match last week. But it seems like I can never find the right words when it matters."

YN's expression softened as she realized what Corey was referring to. Last week, during her match, Corey had made some harsh comments on commentary that had struck a nerve. It had hurt her, and she had been waiting for an apology.

Corey continued, his voice filled with sincerity. "I messed up, YNN. I let my personal frustrations get the best of me, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

YN nodded, appreciating his honesty. "I appreciate you saying that, Corey. It means a lot."

He sighed again, running a hand through his hair. "I just wanted to make sure you knew that I was sorry, even if I didn't say it perfectly."

YN smiled warmly. "You don't always have to have the perfect words, Corey. The fact that you're willing to admit your mistake and apologize means a lot to me. We all make errors in judgment sometimes."

Corey's shoulders visibly relaxed as he took in her understanding response. "Thanks, YNN. I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

YN grinned. "Likewise, Corey. Friends forgive each other's mistakes, and we move forward."

As they stood there, the tension between them melted away, replaced by a renewed sense of camaraderie. Sometimes, it was the unplanned moments that brought friends closer together, and YN and Corey were no exception.

They shared a nod of understanding, both knowing that their friendship was stronger than any momentary lapse in judgment. With a newfound sense of peace, they turned their attention back to the bustling backstage area, ready to face whatever challenges the WWE had in store for them.