We're a Team - John Morrison

Amidst the bustling chaos of another WWE tour, YN YLN noticed the usually vibrant and charismatic John Morrison seemed off. His usual enthusiasm was replaced by a distant look in his eyes, and his usually confident stride seemed a bit more subdued. Concern etched YN's features as she approached him in the backstage area.

"Hey, John," YN greeted softly, her voice laced with worry. "You okay?"

John glanced up, his forced smile not quite reaching his eyes. "Yeah, just... having a bit of a rough day, you know?"

YN nodded, her concern deepening. "Do you want to talk about it?"

John hesitated for a moment before sighing. "I don't know, YN. It's just... everything's getting to me today. The pressure, the constant travel, the expectations. It's a lot."

YN's heart went out to her friend. She knew firsthand the toll that the wrestling world could take on one's mental and emotional well-being. Placing a comforting hand on his arm, she spoke with a reassuring smile. "John, I'm here to stay through the rough times, not just the pretty ones. You can talk to me, lean on me. We're a team, remember?"

John's gaze met hers, and the vulnerability in his eyes was palpable. "I appreciate that, YN. It's just hard sometimes, you know? To admit that I'm struggling."

YN gave his arm a gentle squeeze. "You're not alone in this, John. We all have our moments, our battles. But leaning on each other is what makes us strong."

Just then, The Miz walked by, overhearing their conversation. He paused, concern evident on his face. "Everything okay here?"

YN nodded, offering a small smile. "Yeah, just having a heart-to-heart. You know how it is."

Miz's expression softened, and he turned to John. "Hey, man, if you need anything, we're here for you. We're a team, right?"

John managed a faint smile, touched by the support from his friends. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks, guys."

YN looked back at John, her voice filled with empathy. "Remember, John, it's okay not to be okay sometimes. Just take things one step at a time."

John let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "Thanks, YN. I really needed to hear that."

As the day continued, YN stayed by John's side, offering words of encouragement and lending a listening ear whenever he needed it. She made sure he didn't feel alone in his struggles, reminding him that vulnerability wasn't a sign of weakness but of strength.

By the time their matches were over and they were back in the locker room, John's demeanor had visibly improved. He looked at YN with gratitude. "Thanks for being there for me today."

YN smiled warmly. "Anytime, John. I'm here to stay through the rough times, not just the pretty ones."

Miz, who had been within earshot, chimed in. "And don't forget, I'm here too. We're a trio, after all."

John chuckled, the weight on his shoulders feeling a bit lighter. "Yeah, you're right. I'm lucky to have you guys."

As they shared a moment of camaraderie, the bond between John, YN, and Miz felt stronger than ever. The wrestling world was tough, but with friends like these by their side, they knew they could weather any storm that came their way.