His lips frowned, she was looking at Noah Clay. Not him. He stared at the scene, he was once there before. He was the one there, smiling at her and her smiling back at him.

He was once in that shoes. He was supposed to be there, but he said no. Lando did not understand why he said that. Why? Maybe because she said he would be there.

But now he was regretting it. Like most of the things that was happening right now, he was regretting it.

Not having Mia to look at him that way.

He turned and was about to leave when he stopped by the security guard. He looked at him, "Lando? You're not staying?"
Jack, the security guard that was always with Mia, looked at him sadly. He had took notice how the two best friends weren't around each other anymore.

Lando just sent him a smile, "She seems okay." He said, glancing back at her. She was talking to the crowd as she was fixing the mic stand. Looking back at Jack, he decided on handing him the sweet he had in his hand.

"It might be melted but can you at least give it to her?"

"Of course."

TWITTER:

➥@fan10: its weird, normally it would have been lando there

@fan10: its weird, normally it would have been lando there

     @fan188: I know right! I thought I was the only one

@fan81: SOMEONE TELL ME I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW LANDO IN THE CROWD?

     @fan6: I saw him too! He was there for a second and then left

     @fan09: it was when mia was singing her new song

     @fan17: imagine its about lando

     ➥@fan17: imagine its about lando

@noahclay: you're welcome ames

Mia finished her show. Despite feeling incomplete that Lando wasn't there, she still had fun. Thankfully the crowd was amazing and Noah was great support.

When she reached the backstage, she was pulled into a hug by Noah. She chuckled as she looked up, Noah was looking down at her.

"Never realized I would be backstage watching the Amelia Vettel." He said. She snickered and pulled away, "Shut up. I'll change first." She said and he nodded. "I'll go see if there are any people left."

From knowing Noah, Mia realized how much he adored the fans. Even those who whispered and spread rumors. They still supported him and he was grateful.

She walked to her room and realized that Mich was there. "Hey." Mia said. The older sister sighed and walked to her.

Mich grabbed her hand and opened her palm, placing the sweet that Jack handed her. When Mia realized what it was her heart dropped.

"He was here?"

"For a song Jack said. After you sang he walked out."