He frowned but pulled out the paper back of the sticker, placing it next to the calcifer sticker. "There." He said. She smiled and nodded before looking back out to the garage.

Lando studied her, she was her. Amelia Roche Vettel. The singer, songwriter, and his best friend. But at the same time, different. She was distant and out of it. She was spiraling again.

He grabbed her hand, "Mimi, are you okay?" he asked. She looked at him and smiled sadly, "I will be. When will I meet Kate?"

She wasn't talking unless it was Kate, so Lando thought it would bring back her best friend so she brought her to the hospitality. There Kate was talking to Jon and Oscar.

It was the Australian driver who saw her first, "Ate Mia!" he said. He ran to her and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged her back, "Hey." She said as they parted.

"Kuya Lando's new girl is here." He whispered. She hummed and nodded, "I know." Of everyone, it was Oscar who was tough enough to tell Mia what she was feeling. He was one of the people that really got through her.

She walked to them and smiled at the girl who was staring at her in shock, "Omygosh, you're here." Kate said. Mia chuckled, "Hi, nice to finally meet you Kate. I heard a lot from Lando." She said as she offered her hand.

Kate shook hers and chuckled, "Hopefully all good things." She said. The girls talked for a bit as the Oscar and Lando stood to the side with Jon. Oscar and Jon were conversing but then again Lando stood there.

He watched the two girls. Mia was still the same. The open, welcoming, and warm girl to people. She had sparked a conversation with Kate but there was something missing.

Her bright eyes, it wasn't the same.

He didn't realize it was time until Jon patted his back. He hummed and nodded, he walked to the girls who turned to him.

"Race time?" Kate asked. Lando chuckled and nodded and stood next to her. He looked at Mia who was smiling, but still not the same. Her smile not reaching her eyes and was not showing her teeth. She looked like his best friend, but different.

"You watching me Mimi?"

She let out a breath, "You and Oscar both." She said as she glanced at the young driver. Lando gulped, "Okay. Well come on then, we can all go to the garage-" "Actually, I think Mich needs me. So, I'll just follow."

Lando looked like he was going to argue but Jon placed a hand on his shoulder, "We have to go Lando." But he looked at Mia, like without her he wouldn't do good.

But she smiled, "I'll be watching you Lanlan. Do great." And like that she said her goodbyes and walked out of the hospitality.

Leaving Lando. And for the first time, watching Mia walk away, he felt like she wasn't coming back ever.

MESSAGES: