15.11.2023

Song I listen the most to today:

"RUNRUNRUN"
by Dutch Melrose

How I felt today: ok

What happened today:

Nothing much happened until I was in school, accept that my male friend T.T. wasn't at the bus stop today, so I sat down next to my friend S. Who is 2 grades under me.

In school our first lesson was VB/TE

I was in the VB group (the cooking group) and we baked pies and muffins so we can sell them to the parents tomorrow after school
(I won't help selling)

Me and my 2 besties a.k.a. the only girls in the VB group made an Apple Pie. Unfortunately we added milk accidentally in our dough but it still kinda tasted good when I tried a little of the dough (before we have put it in the oven)

So I guess it's an Apple milk pie.

Usually we have 2 lessons VB but this time we only had one because in the 2. Lesson a guy wanted to talk with us and the others in our grade about the upcoming 2 days and the 2 weeks after that, since we go to the JAW

(I'm not allowed to talk about it because of school privacy so all I can say is that the JAW is meant to show us how the life of having a job is like)

We had to choose between 14 options 6 I liked.. But I didn't really liked any of them but I chooses with pleasure Arts & Social helper since it's that what I'm trying to work on when I get an actual job.

The rest of the day was normal.

Instead of doing math we talked about "what even is beauty"

And in German we listen to a few thriller we had to write.

Only in Sport I got a little angry because the other girls made fun of my besti again.

Back at home I ate something in my room while watching TV and after that I recorded, cutted and uploaded a vid for my YouTube because why not.

I then had to pack my stuff for tomorrow (since I don't really need school stuff for JAW) 

TV is still on by the way.
(It's already dark out)

I ate dinner alone because my dad was busy cleaning out the basement and preparing for a friend that will stay till Sunday and my mom was busy cooking for my dad.

I had pizza and I'm still surprised how I was able to cut the pizza without ripping it completely apart.

After eating I watched TV and wrote this entry here lol.

439 words.