[PREVIEW] Chapter Two

Dinner with Alex's parents was nice. Like I suspected, they were cool people. Fun, gregarious, just as gay as Alex, despite being straight. Seems an over the top personality runs in that family.

Alex's brother didn't come down for dinner, so I still haven't met him yet. I didn't ask why; didn't want to pry, I figure it's probably jet lag?

All I heard was he's staying with a couple of his guy friends. Like Alex's parents paid for my trip here, they also paid for his friends to come. Maybe he's more interested in partying up in his room than having dinner with his lame parents. Can't blame him.

I had surf and turf with a mocktail. Even though Alex and I are both drinking age, his parents didn't want us drinking. Safety reasons, I guess. Since they're paying my way, I have to respect that. At least while I'm in their present company.

Now that Alex and I have found ourselves a nice outdoor bar (with a party to boot) and no parents around, we can get plastered.

The outdoor bar is what I'd call sexy. The Spanish music, the almost neon blue pool in the middle of the yard, the easy atmosphere. I can smell the salt water from the beach nearby, even hear the waves crashing. The palm trees that line the streets sway in the balmy wind.

And let's not forget about the gorgeous girls in bikinis dancing, drinking, and hanging with the hotter guys. I smile as I watch them having their fun, not so desperate to have mine at the moment. I'm content with a Blue Tingle in my hand. It swirls and shimmers in the glass, like it has real deal glitter in it.

I look over to Alex, and find he's already attached to some tall guy. How the hell did that happen so fast? It's been 5 minutes max! The guy has talent.

I drop down beside the pool, kicking my shoes off and dipping my feet in, allowing the cool water to lap over my toes.

Across the pool I see a pretty brunette in a yellow bikini with small but perky tits hanging off a darkly tanned guy in a blue Hawaiian t-shirt. His shirt is open, exposing his rippling, tan abs. I'm led down his dark snail trail to his cut-off jeans, tight enough, commando enough, for anyone to make out the huge bulge beneath them. It's no wonder she's all over him. I would be too if I leaned that way.

I lift my eyes from his crotch and a shockwave of panic hits me as my eyes lock with his intensely blue ones.

Fuck.

He just caught me checking his bulge out. I lift my drink slightly, in some weird attempt to let him know that I definitely wasn't doing that, and he shoots me a small smirk. A knowing smirk.

[FREE on KU] My Best Friend's Brother: The Beach Party by Blue Pierce

amazon.com/dp/B0CJWTXHRV