50 MP to cast

Summon the spirits of the departed to communicate with them

The Spirits are not bound and are not forced to obey the caster, the spirits can end the spell themselves

[Essence of the Fallen] (Passive)

Gain MP from being around Corpses

Each corpse on the battlefield will increase MP regeneration by 10%

[Command Undead] (Active)

Target Level x 20 MP to cast

Take control of an undead that was not created by you

[Command Spirits] (Active)

Target Level x 20 MP to cast

Take control of a spirit that was not summoned by you

[Summon Spirits] (Active)

200 MP to cast

Summon a spirit to fight for you, you can only have 1 undead per 5 INT.

Spirits can be dismissed and summoned at will.

Spirits Available

[Ghost] [Scheming Spirits] [Chained Soul]

[Ray of Enfeeblement] (Active)

200 MP to cast

Causes Targets to become weak and sickly, preventing HP recovery until lifted

I'm with my co-leader Kinu and a small group of our Red Scars members. I have a large number of undead blue fangs members that I use my Necromancer skills to turn into my undead army to finish off the rest of the blue fangs as we arrive at the front gate of the main base of the blue fangs.

Keith: "Attack their base my undead army!"

I commanded my army of undead ogres to attack the blue fang's base as they charged and knocked down the gate of their base, the blue fangs inside the base were alerted as an undead army began attacking them as they attacked their former undead members, both sides are slowly killing each other as they are losing their number as me and my group sitting back watching and waiting for the moment to strike and finished them off.

After half an hour, all of my undead ogres were dead, but they had managed to kill off more than half of their numbers and it was time to strike them down!

Keith: "They are weakened now, it's time for us to strike and finish them off, Charge!"

I commanded my group to attack the main base with everything we got. The blue fangs were unprepared for a second attack, my group started killing them while the blue fangs unable to get a chance to rest for a moment after the first attack!

Many Blue Fangs ogres are killed off, they had lost most of their remained numbers while we lost about a few in our group. Then, the leader of the blue fangs finally arrived as she walked in front of her remaining members. She has blue skin, wearing glasses with yellow eyes, large breasts, a long single horn on her forehead, and long white hair in a ponytail. She wears a yellow kimono that covers her white leotard, white stockings, and black sandals.

Kino

Title: Blue Fang Leader

Race - Blue Oni

LVL - 105

Rank - Veteran

HP - 21000