💗 Chapter Twenty-five💗

Start from the beginning

"Okay, promise" I said

"Promise" He said walking out of the room switching off the light on his way out.

I laid there tears automatically fell from my eyes. I quickly wiped my tears I have to be strong for my family. I laid there for a while before falling asleep.

Meanwhile in Korea

Taehyung's pov

After I and Hyungs reconciled Jin Hyung insisted I ate. He brought me some soup and sandwiches saying I should eat light. I finished eating and I am now laying on the bed waiting for Hyungs to come. I hear the door creaking I saw Namjoon Hyung entering the room.

"Hey, How are you feeling now?" He asked sitting on the chair by my bed.

"I am feeling better now.Where are the other Hyungs?" I asked slowly.

" They are completing the formalities so that you can be discharged." He said softly caressing my head.

"Oh okay." As soon as I finished our other friends came through the door.

"Taetae, you are going to be discharged today." Jimin said excitedly and launched himself at me hugging me tightly.

"Yeah I know, Joon Hyung told me" I said smiling widely.

"Tae can you move on your own or do you need our assistance?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"I can move on my own it's not like I am paralyzed " I said chuckling a bit.

I slowly got off the bed and started walking out.

"Come on peasants, you are wasting my time" I slightly teased. They laughed out loud and we made our way out of the hospital. We entered our various cars and drove off.

After some time we arrived at our apartment. They all started getting off.

"Aren't y'all going home?" I asked them seriously.

" No we all inform we are staying over to take care of you". Sprite replied smiling a bit.

"But I am not a baby. I promise I am fine. You all can go home. Jin and Joon Hyungs are here to take care of me" I said desperately.

" No excuses, we are staying." Jimin said walking into the house. I sighed loudly. The others gestured me to enter. I shook my head and entered with them following me.

"So we have one guest room and Sprite will be taking that room. Jimin can share with Tae. Then Hobi and Yoongi will take the couch in the living room." Jin Hyung said as soon as we entered.

" Okay, Hyung" we all said in unison.

We all made our way to our various room since we were all tired. I went with Jimin to my room. We quickly freshened up and did our night routine.

" Lie down Tae I have to tuck you in" Jimin said holding his waist with both hands.

"Okay mom" I said teasingly and laid down quietly. Jimin covered me with the blanket, he switched off the light and made his way towards the other side of the bed and laid down.

"Good night Tae" He said and soon dozed off to sleep.

I laid there for sometime but I couldn't sleep. I sat up on the bed. I raised my hand to rub my eyes and it felt wet I didn't even know I was crying. After feeling the tears I sobbed more. "Why Kookie,why?Come back you promised to marry me right? " I said sobbing quietly.

Meanwhile in the Jeon mansion

Mr Jeon's pov

"Honey, please eat for me" I pleaded with my wife she has been like this since the announcement of Jungkook's death. I know it's hard but we have to remain strong for our Kook, he wouldn't like us to be like this.

"Honey, please. You know Kook will be so sad to know that you are not eating." I tried again.

"No, I don't want my baby to be sad" She finally replied tears flowing out of her eyes. She clutched my shirt tightly and buried her face into my chest. My heart clenched tightly.

" I know, so eat for him okay?" I said softly caressing his back.

I took one spoonful of the food and brought it to her mouth. She slowly open her mouth and took a bite. I smiled slightly at her.

She looked up into my eyes and asked me "Have you eaten?" I shook my head as no.

She took another spoon and took a spoonful of food and brought it to my mouth. I open mouth and took a bite then we started feeding each other.

After eating I washed the dishes and saw my wife looking at me keenly.

"Thanks for taking care of me". She let out looking down.

"Oh come on,you do not need to thank me. We are each others support system right. So let's support each other through this, okay? " I said holding both of her hands in my hands.

"Yeah, let's support each other." She said pulling me into a hug.

" Come let's go to sleep" I said.

I led her to our room and made her lie on the bed gently. I went to the other side and laid down holding her closely cuddling her she soon fell asleep.

I looked at her sleeping face and caressed it softly.

"I have to go to the company tomorrow to check on the employees and also plan a decent funeral for our son since he can't get even a decent burial."I thought and a tear slipped out of my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------
How was the chapter?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Let me know how it is in the comments 😊

Thanks for 1.6k reads and commenting. I love you and take care.

Stream Layover and Golden😁.