The Brother

"Stefan, can you call Damon and have him come over?" I asked the male doppelganger. He looked at me confused, before responding.

"Damon isn't in town."

"Yes, he is. Do you have his phone number?" I asked him. He nodded and looked through his contacts. Finding his phone number, he dialed it and when he answered, Stefan barely got out a, "hello." Before I took the phone from him, causing everyone to look at me in confusion.

Me: Damon Salvatore?

Damon: Who is this?

Me: Just a.. friend.

Damon: I don't have any friends, who are you?

Me: Don't worry about it. I want to talk to you and your brother and I know you're in town. Meet us at the boarding house please.

Damon: Wha-

I cut him off by hanging up before he could finish. Turning around to face everyone and hand Stefan his phone back, I see everyone's jaw dropped.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Jenna asked.

"I need to talk to him to save us from some shit later on, I'll be fine. Trust me." I told them. Elena face suddenly twists into confusion.

"How do you know what's going to happen?" She asked.

"I'll share that story later on, I don't want to have to repeat myself any more than I have to." I told her, she nods her head in agreement.

"So, let's go, Steffie." I told him as I linked my arm through his and pulled him to the front door.

"Wait for me, I'll go with you." Henrik said, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Why don't you stay here? You and Jerbear can bond some more." I suggested. He looked less than pleased, letting me go see a vampire without him, but he nodded in agreement.

I can see why he would want to go with me, with the soulmate bond making him want to be overprotective, but he also knows I'm a big girl and can't be babied my whole life by my overprotective soulmates.

Once Stefan and I got to the boarding house, we walk in and see a man with a glass of bourbon, leaning next to the fireplace. His back facing us so all we can see if his raven hair, leather jacket, jeans. Once he turns around we can see his beautiful blue eyes, perfect jaw structure. His signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Now, tell me why I should amuse this meeting rather than taking a bite out of your neck and sucking you dry?" Damon asked, causing me to chuckle and Stefan to look worried.

"Because I'm a witch who could put you down before you get too close, instead, I'm here and I'm offering you a deal." I told him, channeling my inner Elijah.

He looks a mixed of confused and frustrated, while Stefan looks amused.

"What kind of deal?" Damon asked, looking strained.

"Live your life, but no killing people. Follow the snatch, eat, erase all you want but no killing in my town. I'm not explaining how or why, but I know a version of the future. So before making any diabolical plans, ask me about it. Also, Katherine is not in the tomb." I explained, only to see him vamp out, he tried to speed to me, but I used my magic to throw him to a wall and hold him there.

I watched as he thrashed around for a bit, his face still vamped out. I want to hold him there until he calms down a bit.

"What do you mean, she's not in there? She has to be. I watched them throw her in there and she never came out. She has to be in the tomb." He struggled to get out. I could see the tears forming in his eyes at the thought of who he thought was the love of his life was free this whole time and never came to find him. I almost feel bad for him.