The Talk

The first thing we do in the morning is grab a pad of paper then start a pot of coffee. Once it's done brewing, I grab 2 cups, filling up one for me and one for Henrik. I sit down on the stool by the counter while Henrik starts on breakfast for everyone.

Dear Soulmates,

Hi guys, it's Honey and Henrik. My phone number is (***)-***-**** and our address is 55345 Miracle Lane I hope you can find this note and come find us. I'll talk to Lena tonight, tell her about vampires. I hope to see you all soon. I have rooms set up for all of you, Rebekah included, I hope you all like the way I set them up.

-Honey and Henrik

P.s. If you get here soon enough, you'll be able to see Honey's performance. -Henrik

When I saw the last part Henrik added, I couldn't help but laugh. I have been dancing with Caroline and Aunt Jenna. It's a great way of getting energy out and sexually frustrating Henrik. He loves watching our practice. Watching the way I move, his eyes locked on me. It drives him wild, I can tell by how much passion he kisses me with when practice is over.

That may be why he wants his brothers to get here soon so they can see. He wants them to be as frustrated as he is.

He is still frustrated because even though we are soulmates, we agreed to move slowly with our relationship. We don't want to speed through this, we want to take our time and get to know each other better. I hope his brothers will also.

I have already told Henrik I love him, and we have kissed. Making out is as far as we have gone so far though, and we are both fine with that.

Using my magic, I send it into Nik's pocket, I just hope he finds it. My phone ringing, with a random number on it, is a sign that he may have found it. After answering it, I realize it is him.

Me: hey, Nik

Nik: Hello love, how is your day so far?

Me: It's good, I'm watching Henrik make breakfast. Thinking about my dance today with Care and Aunt Jenna.

Nik: What dance, sweetheart?

Me: Oh, it is just a stress reliever, we dance around in my dance room. Frustrated Henrik, but calms us.

Nik: Why would it frustr- oh. Would you be a dear and hand my brother the phone please, love.

So i walk over to Henrik and put my hand on his arm and put the phone on the counter for him.

"Your brother wants to talk to you." I told him. I gave him a kiss on the lips, then finished breakfast while he put the phone on speaker while he talked to him.

Henrik: Hey Nik, what's up?

Nik: I heard you get frustrated watching our sunshine dance?

Henrik: If you saw what I saw, you would also. Trust me.

Nik: Maybe the next one you could videotape for us?

Henrik: Yeah, I could probably manage that. I'll have to ask all of the girls first.

Nik: Yes, let us know please. Thank you little brother.