first day

Today was Elena and Jeremy's first day of school. Honey knew that Stefan would be arriving into their lives today and she wanted to try and help him if she can.

She has been working on spells to enchant a piece of jewelry to help him with his ripper tendencies, but she wasn't sure if he would even accept her help or if it would work. All she can do is try and hope it would work and that he would accept the help.

Once she drove Jeremy and Elena to school, her and Henrik had the house to themselves, he wanted to help her enchant the ring he picked out for Stefan. It would be a daylight right also, so he didn't feel like he had a hand full of rings, so she had to make sure the spell could merge with the daylight ring spell so it can do both.

Henrik picked out a beautiful ring that was lapis lazuli with meteorite edges and titanium in between. It was not bulky or too flashy like his current one is. (New one is pictured above) he thought it may be a better option than the one he has now that draws a lot of attention. This one can be better concealed.

"Ok, Henrik, I want to try it now. I think I'm ready to spell it." Honey told him. He set the ring down on the table, while she pulled her spell book out.

"I believe in you, my love, you have been working hard on this spell and I think we perfected it." He told her with his hands on her shoulder, looking her in the eyes. She nods and closes her eyes as she thinks about the spell she needs to say in her head, making sure she has it memorized.

"hunc anulum accipe et ipsum sanguinem suum coerce et sine ustione in sole ambula, hunc anulum accipe et ipsum sanguinem suum coerce et sine ustione in sole ambula, hunc anulum accipe et ipsum sanguinem suum coerce et sine ustione in sole ambula" she says, as the wind picks up, the lights start flickering. Henrik is looking at her with pride in his eyes, he is amazed at how strong and powerful his soulmate is. He thinks she is the most amazing woman in the world, he may have to share her but at least he has her.

"Do you think it worked?" He asked her after she had sat down, done with the spell.

"I think so, but we won't know for sure until he puts it on and walks in the sun or if we want to test his ripper side with us." She told him in return.

"So how did you know he's coming? And how do you know about his ripper side, my sweetheart?" Henrik asked her. He keeps asking her, but she always gives him the same answer.

"I'll tell you when your brothers get here, I don't want to keep repeating myself, I'm sorry. I really want to tell you, I don't like feeling that I'm hiding something, I just want to tell you all at the same time and in person. Don't worry though, they should all be here within the year and then you will all know the whole story." She told him, slightly tearing up. Her anxiety is horrible and she feels like she's hiding things even though she knows she's not. Well she's not malicious with her intent, she just doesn't want to have to keep repeating herself, but he knows this, that's why he does not push her for answers.

"Hey, my love. It is all ok, you don't need to feel bad. I, along with my brothers, are fine with waiting for answers to our questions, we are not trying to pressure you." He explained while wrapping her into a hug. She snuggled into his hug, taking in his warmth and love. "When you are ready we can talk, and you know you can tell us as much as you want and you can leave out what you don't want to talk about." He mumbled into her hair.

"I love you, Henrik." She told him, causing him to pull back and look at her with wide eyes.

"I love you too, you are my whole world sweetheart, I hope you never forget that." He tells her, she can see the love and sincerity in his eyes, causing her to melt back into his arms. The rest of the day, they think of ways to get a hold of Stefan without going up to him. They decided on writing a note and using a spell to teleport it to his pocket. So she gets to writing.