know each other

21 years old

Dream realm:
Me and Henrik appeared at the beach again, still facing away from the cabin so he can sneak away. It's killing me, not telling his brothers but I can't go behind his back and tell them something he doesn't want them to know yet. He knows I want to fix the cure and I am so close, soon I will be able to have them come to town. For right now, it's time to go greet my other mates, the ones I do not get to see all day every day and the ones who do not know their youngest brother is alive again. Once I open the door, they rush to greet me.

"Love, I am so glad you're here. I missed you." Nik said.

"Ástin, how was your day?" Elijah asked

"It was.. very good." How was yours?" I asked them all, looking at Nik I asked, "did you undagger everyone?"

"Yes, love, I undaggered them. Rebekah stabbed me when she woke up, so did the rest of them." He said, with his head down looking properly scolded.

"I know, I felt it. Are you ok?" I asked, as their heads shot up.

"Wait, you could feel when we hurt him?" Finn asked, everyone's face dropping at the thought of what they put her through, even though she is smiling, they don't doubt that it still hurts.

"Yeah, but I'm fine." I waved it off, not even realizing I was tugging down the end of my shirt, until Kol walks over and grabs my hands with one hand and my shirt with the other, causing me to gasp and close my eyes.

"Can I look. Please sweetheart." He begs. I can see Henrik is outside of the window getting nervous, he wants to come help me but he doesn't want to reveal himself yet.

"Yes.." I mutter while looking at the ceiling as he lightly pulls the shirt up so he can see my wounds from them hurting him, causing their faces to drop and they all stumble back except Kol, whose shaking in anger. (TW? I'm putting a picture of what I imagine her stomach to look like except a couple more stab wounds, it'll be below. If you can't handle it then scroll past please.❤️)

Kol is pissed. He is the only one who didn't stab or fight his brother because he has spent his whole life researching soulmates and he knew it was hurting her, he was just hoping when Nik healed, that she did also. His veins come out as his fangs drop causing me to gasp and hope I can try to calm him down.

"Hey, Kol im fine I promise. Ok? I'm ok" I say as I put my hands on his cheeks and his forehead against mine, his veins slowly recede, until Finn speaks up.

"My love, I am so.. so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you, that's the last thing any of us would want.." he choked out, tears coming to his eyes at the thought that he hurt his mate. Kol whipped around with his veins and fangs back out.

"Don't you talk to her, I told you it was hurting her, but everyone just had to get revenge. What does the one person who researched this for every waking moment of a thousand years know about anything? Well now she's hurt! Because of all of you." He yelled out. Suddenly, Henrik burst through the door, rushing over to me and he took my face in his hands.

"Are you ok sweetie? I heard yelling and I couldn't stay back anymore." He asked as he looked me over, then he dropped his lips to mine in a sweet kiss, after that he looked to his brothers who all looked confused.

"Who the hell are you?" Kol asked him.

"What, a thousand years and you forget the youngest brother?" Henrik asked with the Mikaelson smirk causing Nik to stumble back. "Hello Nik, I have watched over you all from the other side for a thousand years and I know you blame yourself but you should not. It was my fault, not yours."