rebirth

I feel like I'm swimming, I can't open my eyes, I wonder where I am..

A couple weeks later I am able to open my eyes, and I think I am in my new mom's stomach, it looks weird in here.. all I can do is float around and think.

9 months later, I hear a scream.. it's time to be born! I feel like I'm being squeezed, after a while of this, I'm sliding out and I see a bright light so I shut my eyes, once I hit the cold air I start crying.

"It's a girl! What will you name her Miranda?" The doctor asked her.

"Her name is Honey, Honey Rose Gilbert." Miranda told the doctor as she looked at her husband, Greyson. They both smile and look at me after the doctor cleaned and swaddled me for them then he put me in Miranda's arms.

"She's beautiful!" Greyson exclaimed softly. I hate that I'm his daughter. Having all the memories from my previous lives means that I remember him torturing vampires, oh Enzo! I need to remember to let him out of Augustine when I'm bigger and good with magic. Maybe Sheila will help me with my magic.

5 years old:

I started preschool today and I met my friend, Noah. My Aunt Jenna is a year older than me, next year we will be in the same school together.

7 years old:

Mom brought Elena home today. They explained to me that she was adopted and that she was adopted and that I can't tell anyone. They are lucky I am an adult in a child's body because honestly, what 7 year old would keep that to themselves. But anyway, I am able to write now so I got mom to get me notebooks and I started writing everything I could remember. I have a notebook for each season and I just wrote everything except how the originals hurt each other in ways they don't know yet. I figure that, they could tell each other theirselves. I made a hole under the floor boards under my bed, I have been hiding them under there.

Age 10:

Jeremy was born this year, Elena has been getting all of everyone's attention, I have been trying to do what I can to change things already. Me, Aunt Jenna, Noah, and Mason are all close friends. I want to warn them about the supernatural soon since me and Mason are supernatural and I know Jenna will be dragged into it.

We are having a sleep over so I decide to tell them when they get here.

We are getting our stuff set up for a movie and I decide to just come out with it..

"Hey guys, I need to tell you something. But it has to be a secret."

"What is it Honey?" Jenna asked.

"The supernatural is real. I'm a witch." I blurted out. They start laughing, so I use my magic to hold them in the air, when they stop laughing and realize where they are they start screaming so I drop them. The door slams open and Greyson and Miranda burst in.

"What's happening, is everything ok?" Miranda asked us.

"Yes, everything's fine, Honey just scared us." Jenna explained, calming my parents enough to leave us alone again.

"Why are you telling us this?" Noah asked me.

"Because some bad things are going to happen, I'm a witch and I get visions, I have seen a version of the future, bits and pieces but I can change some things. I just need you all to trust me." I explained. They all agreed and I told them more without telling them too much about the future.

Age 15:

Miranda and Greyson are spoiling the hell out of Elena. I'm a sophomore in high school and I started selling daylight rings. I decided to hold back on changing things until Elijah comes to town, I might start then. I don't want to change too much so I can still know some of the future. But I decided I can start selling daylight rings and save up that money, pretend to be the school smart teenager they think I am. Since I know I have soulmates, I'm not interested in dating anyone. I have however been working with Death, to create the spell to bring Henrik back to life, I did create one that lets us know when a supernatural being is nearby and I used it on myself, and my other friends. Speaking of my friends, my friend group now includes Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, and Jeremy. I let them all in on the supernatural secret and they know not to tell ANYONE outside of our group. We took a vote on whether or not to bring Elena in, but none of us thought she was responsible enough yet.