The Grand Vizier's Defeat

Start from the beginning

"Yes, master..."

"Azul, no. You don't want to do this. Snap out of it." Jade pleaded. "I am Jamil's loyal minion....or at least, you wish I was." Azul laughed, looking back at Jamil. "What!?"

"Jamil, you said the funniest thing to me earlier. Allow me to return the favor. You thought I was an arrogant magician, but you were sorely mistaken. An embarrassing misjudgment for the Vice Housewarden of Scarabia—the dorm that embodies the spirit of mindfulness." Azul said. "What's going on? I know you made eye contact. I had you under control!"

"Oh please. I'm a competent magician. I always prepare for all eventualities before I act. Isn't that right, Floyd?" Azul said, looking at Floyd. "I think you let your guard down a little too soon there, Sea Snake." Floyd said, his voice more deeper. "MRAH! What's with your voice?!" Grim exclaimed, rather shocked at the deep voice coming from Floyd. "That voice is very cool on you, Floyd."

"I signed a contract with Azul and got this rad deep voice for it. Whaddaya think? Do I sound all cool and grizzled now? In return, I offered Azul my signature spell, Bind the Heart." Floyd said. 

"And if you don't know what that spell does, your face is going to crack when you hear this:
It jams an opponent's magic and diverts it elsewhere." Azul added. "You used Bind the Heart to divert the mind control magic!" Yuu exclaimed. "Brilliant deduction, Yuu."

"And after swiping it from Floyd—ah, correction. After taking it as collateral, I used it to evade Jamil's mind control spell. Then I pretended to be his thrall and got Jamil to spill his true intentions as he gloated." Azul said. "I gotta hand it to ya, Azul. You're real dastardly!"

"I prefer to be called an intellectual. At any rate, I quickly deduced that Jamil was the only person Kalim would care about enough to fight back against Jade's signature spell. And that was the underpinning of my whole plan."

"Ja...mil? What is this? What's going on?" Kalim asked, who was beside Kira. "K-Kalim..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Scarlett's room, she had stayed behind since her parents were on a special mission. She was in her room, coding some stuff while also texting her boyfriend, Idia Shroud.

Idia 💕: Hello my lovely soul catcher. How are you doing? 

                                                 Scarlett: I am doing good my fire flame. Sorry I couldn't come with you.

Idia 💕: It's okay, but are you doing okay? Are you safe?

                                                                                          Scarlett: Yes, do not worry. I've just been in my room.

Idia 💕: How have things been at the school?

Suddenly an alert came on Scarlett's computer showing that someone's blot is rising. She quickly looked to see who, it was Jamil. Her eyed widened a bit, before going back to her phone.

Idia 💕: Scarlett!

MY LOVE!

Dear...?

                                                                                        Scarlett: Sorry, I just got an alert. Jamil's blot is rising.

Idia 💕: WHAT! Dear are you gonna be okay!? Just stay in your room, okay?

                                                      Scarlett: It's okay, my fire flame. I'll stay my room and observer there.