1

1996:            

   "Honey, wake up..the new neighbours are here come say hello." i head my Mom say gently caressing my face, i opened my eyes slowly and rub them. 

"morning Mom.." i smile as she kisses my forehead. "good morning sweetie, hurry up and get changed so we can go say hi to our neighbours okay?" i nod as i sit up and put on the clothes my Mom put out on my bed for me.

 i walk out of my room and i see a tall woman with short,blonde hair sat at the dinning room with two younger boys that look the same? maybe twins?

 Then i see another man sat next to the woman with dark brown hair. i look at my mother and she smiles as she hands me a bowl of cereal, i sit on a chair facing one of the two boys. 

"so you must be everlyn? I'm Simone Kaulitz its lovely to meet you sweetie." i look at how pretty the lady was. "i like your name." i smile as i then look at the man who was just staring at my mom. 

Simone smiles and pats my hand as a thank you then i take a mouthful of cereal as i glance at the two boys who are already looking at me.

 I smile nicely at them and they return the smile. "so Jaquline,  you were talking about the book you were writing?" Jaquline is my mom's name, "ah! yes my book! it's my 5th one! writing is one of the things i do for work and then i work at the diner down the street." 

my Mom's voice got sadder a little bit by each word she said. My mom was quite embarrassed when she mentioned that job, i never knew why?

That's when Simone put her hand on my Mom's shoulder, "things will get better i promise." she smiles reassuringly. After around 20 more minutes the Kaulitz family had to go finish unpacking their stuff and my mom needed to go finish writing, She told me to go play outside on the back yard while my mom works. 

I grab my favourite toys, My brown horse, a little dog plushie and my old wooden doll that i've had since i was 3. i look at the clouds and then back down at my toys as i sit on the green grass, "hmm what to play with you three today... what about farm?"

 i look at my toys then i grab my dog plush. "no no lyn lets play horses!" i say to make out like my toy is talking. "Okay! horses it is!" i smile as i begin to play with my toys.

 After around an hour of playing horses, i feel eyes burning the back of my head and i see one of the boys from earlier looking at me over the fence. "hi!" i smile while waving to the boy, "hi..im tom." he says waving back with a slight smile.

 "im Everlyn, nice to meet you tom." he smiles more once he hears my name. "it's..a pretty name." i smile "wanna play with me?" i ask gesturing to my toys on the floor and he nods quickly. i grab my toys and quickly ran to my mom.

 "MOM,MOM CAN TOM COME ROUND AND PLAY PLEASEEEEE?" i shout smiling at my mom as she's chuckling to herself. "yes lyn, he can come play." i run back to the back yard.

 "THANKS MOM!" i run back out dropping my toys shouting at tom smiling, "You can come play!" he smiles and drops down from the fence and i suddenly hear a knock at the front door. I run to the front door and i was faced with tom smiling, "follow me! we can play out here!"

 i say shuting the door behind tom as we rush to the back yard. "here take my dog." i smile as i gentley place my plushie into toms arms.

 "He's so cute!" he says stroking the plushie's head. i think for minute before speaking. "you can keep him!" i smile patting my plushies head. "really? thank you lyn!" he smiles then he hugs me tightly. 

"no problem tom!" i hug him back as i smile. "i'm gonna enjoy being friends with you lyn." he says finally letting go, i nod agreeing with tom. "me too.."

______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

I know this is a really short chapter but they will be better and longer i don't have much energy today  :')         739 words 

______________________________