Diana: Yeah, yeah. The only one who'll be flabbergasted, is you.

Link: How so?

Diana:....

Diana: You'll see.

Link: If you say so...

He pulls out a small box, handing it to Diana.

Diana: What's this?

Link: I got you a music box... Just in case you get homesick.

Diana:(smiles)

Kissing him on the cheek, Diana heads off with her father to the kingdoms far from here. Diana and Link would write to each other. However, these letters were a mixed bag...

"Dear Link...

In my travels across these lands, I've had to sit through many boring discussions.

These adults are so foolish. Embellishing the complexities of their issues. If I was in power, I could solve them with no hassle.

Perhaps you were right. I should have smuggled you along and started a few wars.

That would have at least forced them all into action.

But enough politics. How are you?

Yours truly; D."

"Dear Diana...

Neat."

"Dear Link...

I waited two weeks for a "neat"!?

Give me more than that, damn it! I'm so bored! This is the only reliable source of entertainment!

Now after you read this, take a pen, and write me a real damn letter! And since I know you might write something even shorter out of spite...

I might have a "gift" for you if you write me a thoughtful message.

Yours filled with wrath, D."

"Dear Diana...

You've caught my interest. So...

In the many moons that you've been gone, I've caught myself thinking of you.

But I must steady my hand.

And continue to train.

Momo's vicious parenting is all to make me strong. Both to defend myself and those I care for, which in the end, is you.

Yours faithfully, L.

P.S.; I hope the gift is meat or a cool weapon. If you can get a Proto weapon, I'll be happy."

"Dear Link...

You should have stopped at "Yours Faithfully", but whatever. I'll throw you a bone, since before your P.S., it was heartwarming.

Begrudgingly, D."

"Dear Diana...

You sent me a lock of your hair?

Ew. Why?

Confused, L."

"Dear Link...

It's supposed to be romantic!

That way, you'll always have a part of me with you, dumbass.