18

it's been a few weeks. i've bought a shop and decorated it. i also quit my other job.

everything is ready and the opening day is tomorrow. i've posted about it on my social and so has leah and we're fully booked for the next week.

liked by bethmead_ and 368,374 othersleahwilliamsonn for the many people asking about the fringe, @maría

leahwilliamsonn for the many people asking about the fringe, @maría.delgadosanchéz cut it for me. she's opening her own shop so go book your appointments. link in the comments ❤️

bethmead_ fully booked until next month 🙄 @maría.delgadosanchéz don't suppose you could squeeze me in somewhere as your best friend 🥲
> maria.delgadosanchéz sorry beffy. appointments only. i'm a busy girl.

view 28,385 more comments.

the next day, leah had training. i went to my shop and put on the open sign. my assistant, carol arrived 5 minutes after me and hugged me.

she's mostly been in charge of booking and making sure we have everything we need like scissors, dye, hairspray etc.

my first client came in at 9:30 and i got straight to it. we had a nice chat while i cut and dyed her hair. she paid and the next customer came in.

i had my lunch break around 1ish.

i went through around 5 customers until a familiar face walked through the door.

"leah what are you doing here" i said. she came to me and kissed my cheek before looking at my schedule.

"for you to do my hair" she said.

"bookings only im afraid hermosa" i said.

"i have an appointment" she said. she ran her finger across my list of appointments and stopped at the 4:45 slot.

"there" she said. 'mi amor' it read.

"alright go sit down. i'm with someone else but i'll be with you in a minute" i said.

i finished off doing a teenagers roots and then got to leah.

"so what are we doing today?" i asked.

"whatever you want" she said.

"so i can dye it chelsea blue" i joked with a smirk and she gasped.

"don't you fucking dare" she said.

"okay so i'm thinking a few inches off the bottom and we can go a little lighter" i said, measuring her hair between my fingers. she nodded.