12

me and leah spoke in the morning and then i went out with juan and mateo.

liked by leahwilliamsonn, bethmead_ and 383,494 others

maría.delgadosanchéz day out with my favourite boys 🫶

leahwilliamsonn cute family ❤️

mateo.rodriguez ❤️❤️

woso.fann is that marías bf??
>awfc.lover maybe. she's back in spain so it could be.
>woso_updates damn i really thought leah and her had something, but maybe not 🤷‍♀️

we were walking around the shopping centre when juan pointed at a football shop.

we went in and looked around. juan picked up the arsenal away shirt.

"maría can i get this, mama gave me some money" he said.

"alright is there anything else you want" i asked.

"no just this" he said.

"who do you want on the back? miedema" i asked.

"no. williamson because she's your girlfriend" he said.

"cheeky" i laughed. we bought the shirt and got williamson printed on the back. he wanted to wear it now so i helped him put it on.

i took a picture and sent it to leah.

me: i asked who he wanted on the back and he said williamson because she's your girlfriend 😂

leah: the absolute cheek of it 😂

we walked around for a while more and then got some food before going back home.

later on in the evening, some of the kids were watching a movie. i decided to go to my room and facetime leah.

i was laying in bed and chatting to leah about what i did today and she was telling me what she did.

the door knocked and then opened.

"maría can i sleep in your bed tonight? the older cousins were watching a scary movie and i'm scared" juan asked.

"of course baby. vamos" i said patting the space next to me.

"how come you didn't go to your mama or papa" i asked.

"they told me not to watch it so they will shout at me" he said. i laughed slightly.

"then you probably shouldn't have watched it then cheeky" i laughed.

i saw leah smiling down the phone.

"what's got you all smiley?" i said.

"you. your so good with kids. i cant wait until we have our own. you'd be an amazing mum" she said. i smiled at her words. i've seen leah with kids too, after games and just in public. she's so down to earth and is amazing with kids.