16

today is christmas. me and leah were woken my juan jumping on our bed excitedly trying to wake us up.

leah rubbed her eyes and she looked so cute.

"juan stop jumping" i said. he sat down on the bed and pulled the blanket off us.

"come on get up. it's christmas" he said.

"juan stop it's too early" i groaned, burying my head in leah's chest.

"come on princesa, it will be easier for us to just get up now" leah said.

i groaned loudly and sat up.

leah got out of bed and put on a hoodie and then was dragged by juan out of the room.

i grabbed my duvet, wrapping it around myself and went downstairs to the living room where everyone was gathering.

leah posted on her close friends story.

after the kids opened their presents and thanked everyone, the older people opened theirs

everyone thanked eachother and leah came to me.
"you have to open mine in private" she smirked.

"come on then hermosa" i said and held her hand taking her back to my room.

she handed me a bag and i opened it.

inside was a new sexy lingerie set, a vibrator and a strap on dick.

"thank you mi amor, i cant wait to try this with you" i winked. i hid them away so nobody would see them.

"i'm sorry your gift is at home. i was planning on facetiming you and making you open it then" i said.

"don't worry about it baby. i'll do it when we go home" she said.

i pushed leah back against the bed and climbed on top of her. i kissed her lips and moved to her perfect jawline and then to her neck. i watched as she came undone by my lips. i love when she's like this. it's like she melts under my touch.

she's biting her lip to stop her moans slipping out and her breathing is heavy as i work at her sensitive spot.

"let me hear you mi amor" i mumbled against her neck.

as i continued, she let out some soft whimpers.

the door opened and mateo walked in.

"Oh, mierda, lo siento (oh shit sorry)" he said and went out again.

i moved from her neck and pecked her lips once more.

"we need to get ready" i said.

we usually dress fancy in suits and dresses on christmas. it's like a tradition for us.

i wore my black dress with the new underwear set that leah bought me and she wore a white shirt with black pants.

we did our hair and i wore some makeup.