10

the next morning, i woke up on top of leah on the sofa.

"morning pretty" she said with her sexy morning voice.

"morning hermosa" i said.

her hands rested at my lower back. i moved my face to kiss her lips. then i moved to her neck. i traced over her jaw with my finger and smirked into her neck as she melted at my touch.

i sucked gently at her neck and she let out a moan. i moved along her neck, finding her most sensitive spot. she closed her eyes and tipped her head back as i sucked and nibbled at her skin. she put her hands in my hair and moaned quietly.

this is a side i've never seen of leah. and i am very much enjoying it. she comes completely undone at my touch.

"oh my god i knew it" beth said loudly.

shit.

"what are you doing here" i said, quickly pulling away from leah.

"we ended up watching a couple more movies and before we knew it, it was midnight so we decided to stay in your spare room" beth said.

"but back to you two" she said sitting next to us. i climbed off leah and we sat there awkwardly.

"so how long has this been going on?" she asked

"like since we went to the club" leah said.

"so the make out in the toilets was the start of it" she said.

my face went red. how does she know about that.

"leave them alone beth" viv said, walking in the room.

"yeah beth listen to your girlfriend" i said sticking my tongue at her.

me and leah got up and went to the kitchen. she sat on the counter while i started to cook breakfast for us all.

i put everything on the table and went to call the girls.

"breakfast is done you two" i said. they followed me into the kitchen and sat down.

later, the girls left and me and leah were sat on the sofa. her phone rung and she left to go and answer.

"i have to go and do something. i'll be back soon" she said. she kissed my lips and then left the house.

i decided to check my suitcase and make sure everything is packed.

i was in my room and i looked through my clothes. i went to leah's room and pulled out a couple of her clothes. just some tracksuits and one of her pairs of trainers.

i put them in my suitcase and zipped it up.

i have everything i need for tomorrow.

i went back downstairs and watched netflix. it had been a few hours since leah was gone and i was getting bored and lonely. it's my last day with her before i go and she's not even spending it with me.

i decided to ring her.

"leah where are you? i miss you." i said.

"im coming soon darling i promise." she said.

"querida it's my last day and your not even here with me. what is it that you have to do that is more important than spending time with me" i said.

"you'll find out soon. it's a surprise. i'm coming home now" she said.

"be quick hermosa" i said and ended the call.

she arrived around 10 minutes later. she came through the door and almost leaped at me. she held me tightly and led us to the sofa. she pulled a blanket over us and pulled me onto her chest.

we cuddled and watched movies together until about 5.

"what do you want for dinner" leah asked.

"can we be naughty and get a pizza" i asked.

"i really shouldn't because i've got training tomorrow. but only because it's you i'll say yes." she smiled and put her hand to my cheek.

"perfecto." i said and pulled out my phone to order the pizza.

"what did you order" she asked.

"stop stressing. i got a margarita for my plain girl" i teased.

"thanks" she blushed.

"Eres guapo (your cute)" i said.

"thanks?" she said with confusion.

"de nada (your welcome)" i laughed

"i know that one" she said excitedly.

"go on then hermosa" i laughed at her excitement.

"your welcome" she said proudly.

"aah sí" i said.

i tried to teach leah a few more spanish phrases but she kept forgetting them.

"that's probably enough for today" i said.

"my brains gone" she laughed.

the door knocked and the pizza arrived.

while eating, my phone rang. it was my dad facetiming me. i answered it and took a bite of my pizza.

"hola papa" i said.

"hola mi amor" he said. "just checking to see your all ready for tomorrow"

"sí i'm all packed" i said.

"i hope leah isn't eating that pizza. she's got training in the morning" he said.

"the strict diet of a footballer" she said quietly rolling her eyes.

"Ella es la que lo quería (she's the one who wanted it)" i lied.

"Vas en serio (are you serious)" he said.

"sí. Incluso lo pidió (she even ordered it)" i said.

"Voy a hablar con ella mañana entonces (i'm going to be having words with her tomorrow then)" he said.

i laughed and looked at her.

"you talking about me?" she said with confusion. i laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

I spoke with my dad for a little while and then ended the call.

"what were you saying about me" leah asked with suspicion.

"you'll find out tomorrow querida" i teased.

"have you got me in trouble" she said.

i ignored her question and stood up. i took the pizza box out to the bin and then came back inside.

"i think i need a cuddle before i have to go tomorrow" i pouted.

"let's go then" leah said. she picked me up and took me to my bed. she placed me down gently and kneeled between my legs.

"naked cuddling?" she asked shyly.

"why not" i said.

we both took off our clothes and got into bed.

"how do you want to cuddle" she asked.

"can you be the big spoon?" i asked her.

"always" she said.

i lay down and waited for her. she came behind me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into her. my back pressed against her chest and she pressed a kiss into the back of my neck.

"goodnight princess" she said.

"night my leah" i said.

she kept her arms at my waist, drawing tiny patterns helping me to relax. i held one of her hands and played with the ring on her finger and slowly drifted off to sleep.