Rohan Bhai helped me, and I asked, "Does anyone have any objections?" No one spoke, and I said, "Then we will talk about this tomorrow." I turned to Rohan Bhai, saying, "Can you take me to the car?" He nodded, helping me till the car, and he said, "I will take you, Princess." I shook my head, saying, "I will go with the driver, Bhai. It's fine. The family needs you now." He nodded, patting my head, and said, "If anyone could get Abhi out of this, it's you, Princess. Go." I smiled.

I gave the driver the address as I knew exactly where Maan would go. As I arrived, I walked in carefully without falling. My leg still pained, but not as much as in the initial days. I went into our home, looking everywhere, knowing he would be near the beach. I made my way out and saw him standing near the shore, lost in thought.

As I tried to go there, I forgot to wear slippers, and the sand was so hot. I lifted my leg to blow, forgetting the other was injured. As I was about to fall, this time, I was so sure that I would fall, so I closed my eyes and waited for my back to hit the sand. To my surprise, he caught me again. He lifted me and sat on the near chair, placing me on his lap.

I smiled at him as he checked for any injuries. I thought, this man really, though he is hurt, he will put me in front of everything. I cupped his face, asking, "So are you still angry?" He removed his face from my grip, not saying anything.

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes as I placed a kiss on his cheek and said, "Please listen to me first, and then the final decision is yours, okay?" He still didn't look at me, so I kissed his other cheek, asking, "Please, please." Still, he didn't budge as I pecked all over his face. He stopped me, saying, "Ah ah, okay, okay, come on, tell me."

I sighed as I wrapped both my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. I said, "Maan, when I last looked into chachu's eyes, I saw pain, I saw regret, and I also saw a kid who wanted affection, who wanted attention, who deserved to be loved. This was never his fault, Maan. The people around him turned him into the person he is today." Abhi lifted my chin to look into my eyes as he asked, "He tried to kill you, Angel."

He had tears in his eyes as I wiped the tears, saying, "Maan, I am right in front of you. Nothing happened to me, right? He is already suffering from a pain that will never heal, Maan, and that is his biggest punishment. So please think of it. Also, think about Priya Maa." He looked down, thinking, so I said, "How about I take you to a place?" I got up from his lap and extended my hand, saying, "Come."

***

As we went to that place, it was already evening. On the way, we had lunch at our favorite restaurant, and I bought some for the night as well. As Abhi got down from the car, he looked at the sight in front of him. He walked further; it was a mountain top from where we could see the whole city. As the sun was setting, I placed my arm on his hand and laid my head on his shoulder. We both looked at the sunset without talking, without worrying about anything—just him and I. With the sunset.

I said, "Maan, you know sunsets are proof that endings can also be beautiful." He looked at me with so much love in his eyes as he leaned in, kissing me. This kiss was like no other; it was slow, sweet, sensual, and beautiful, just like the sunset. We both stayed like that for many hours.

As we sat in the car, Abhi opened the rooftop. It was already night, and we could see stars clearly. I pointed my finger to the sky, saying, "Maan, look, there are so many stars." He smiled at me, saying, "Well, you can watch them later. Now, let's eat." I opened my mouth, saying, "Ahh." He chuckled as he pressed my cheeks, saying, "You're looking so adorable that I want to eat you for dessert." I punched him, saying, "Don't you dare do it. I am the only princess for our family." He rolled his eyes, saying, "You're my only angel too." He fed me dinner.