- Characters -

~ Raichandh's

Yashwanth and Mahima Raichandh - They are the grandparents of Abhimanyu

Yash was a towering figure in the business world. He was not only a successful businessman but also a mentor and a beloved grandfather. Now he is retired and spending some time in village. Mahima Her warmth, kindness, and infectious laughter made her the cherished cool grandma. She was the glue that held the family together and a source of comfort for her grandchildren.

Prem and Meera raichnadh -They are father and mother of abhimanyu

A stern and successful businessman, Prem Raichandh, became stricter after his wife's passing. His one piercing glare instilled fear in many, including his son. His deep-set eyes and sharp demeanor exuded wisdom and authority. However, he always treated Aaradhya as his own daughter, she was his precious princess. Meera passed away after abhimanyu birth.

Child Abhimanyu Raichandh - Male protagonist 

He is eldest son in the family, he is tall and striking young boy with deep blue eyes that seem to hide the world's mysteries. Although he carries an air of maturity, underneath that exterior lies a heart of gold, especially when it comes to his family. Despite his generally reserved cold nature, Abhi's heart softens when it comes to Aradhya. He is fiercely protective of her and would move mountains to ensure her happiness.

Adult Abhimanyu Raichandh - Male protagonist

He tall and imposing at 6'2'', he posses the rugged handsomeness of a greek god. he is ruthless businessman just like his father. He's known for his sharp mind and a voice that gets attention. The business world calls him "The DEVIL" Abhi's life is a balance between his responsibilities and his unspoken affection for Aradhya, which he cherishes more than words can convey. he carries a silent burden, a pain he keeps hidden from the world. He's skilled at concealing his inner turmoil and projecting an air of strength. However, when it comes to his Angel, his heart melts, and he becomes a big softie.

Rudra and Priya Raichandh -Uncle and aunt of abhimanyu

younger brother of prem. he supports abhimanyu in his bussiness. he is famous for his ideas and tricks in business world. Priya is the wife of rudra and is a fashion designer. she and meera are biological sisters. she is a sweet mother to her children and also a mother figure to abhimanyu

Siddharth Raichandh - Son of rudra and priya. cousin of abhimanyu. he is the older twin. he is extrovert a social butterfly loves his family so much, he is close to adhya than anyone.

Akkash Raichandh -cousin of abhimanyu.  he is the younger twin. he is an introvert totally opposite to his twin. he follows abhimanyu around and takes him as inspiration, he is a man of few words.