𝒀𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍

𝒀𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍

"Hey boys and pretty ladies!" Dior said, bowing, and the girls giggled while the other three boys were staring at him.

"You're handsome." Harry said it out of nowhere, looking at Draco, whose ears turned red.

"Harry Potter is finally speaking the truth." Draco said, and Harry looked at him in shock.

"Will, guys, I'll be taking my partner bye!" Dior said, grabbing Ron, who was still in shock from seeing Dior, who looked the most beautiful ever.

"Will you stop staring and talk?" Dior said, giggling at Ron's faces.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're pretty." Ron said, and Dior blushed, looking down.

"My mother gave me this dress; she wanted me to look good." Dior said, and Ron

'I'll make sure to get your mother a gift if I ever meet her.' Ron thought, grabbing Dior's waist and pulling him closer to him because he didn't like how people were staring as they walked by.

"By the way, your suite is cute and silly; I'll remember this forever." Dior said, laughing. Ron smiled; he was okay with it, as it was Dior who was laughing at his suit.

"I promise I'll wear something better next time." Ron said, and Dior nodded.

"What are we doing, lovebrides?" Dior felt arms around his shoulders, looking up and seeing the Ron brothers.

"Fred, please stop!" Ron said, and Dior smiled.

"Look at my little brother growing up with his pretty date." Geroge said, and Dior blushed while Ron glared at his brother.

"If you're trying to steal my date, it's not going to happen." Ron said, and Fred smiled.

"You sure?" Fred said, looking at Dior, who smiled at him.

Dior was shocked because it happened so fast. Fred smiled at him before spinning him around and then letting him fall into his arms, shocking Dior, who was stuck for a few minutes until his brain started working, but he was back in Ron's arms.

"You have your own date. Stop before I tell mom!" Ron said, and the twins laughed, walking away.

"I'm sorry about them. Please don't let that ruin your day." Ron said, holding Dior's hands, who just smiled.

"It was funny, but shocking; your brothers is such a flirt." Dior said, and Ron frowned.

"I can be a flirt too," Ron said, making Dior nod.

"You can, but I like you like this." Dior said.

Ron Blush at what Dior said so, but then Dior noticed Fleur staring at them. Dior quickly held his hand, surprising Ron, who stood there and let it happen. Dior hands felt little and gentle, which matched his hands well.