𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆

"Why are you up there in the tree?"  When Dior questioned his brother, Draco only grinned.

"Father appears to have placed a bet on Potter." Dior rolled his eyes at what Draco stated.

"Oh, look there, Potter! Gregory remarked, rolling his eyes.

"Hello, Harry," Dior replied, and Harry smiled quickly.

"Why are you acting so tense, Potter? Draco questioned Harry, who rolled his eyes at him.

"My father and I have a bet; you see, I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament." Dior watched Draco as he jumped down the tree and walked towards Harry.

"He disagrees; he believes you won't last five minutes." Dior observed Harry getting angry.

"I couldn't care less what your damn Malfoy's father thinks." Draco was being pushed by Harry.

"You're just pathetic, and he's vile and cruel!" Harry claimed that Dior agreed with him on his father but that his brother was not pathetic, just stupid.

"Pathetic?" Grab his wand, Draco.

"No, Draco, don't!" Dior said trying to stop Draco while also hearing someone shout.

"You don't, Sonny, you don't." Draco shouted as a light came at him, and Dior watched in disbelief as Draco changed into a ferret.

"I'll show you how to hit someone while they're looking the other way!" Coming into view, a cranky guy grumbled, and Dior looked at his brother.

The man threw the ferret up and down, saying, "You stinking, cowardly, scummy-."

"Sir!" Dior scowled at the man.

He was concerned for Draco.

"Professor Moody!"Dior could only watch as Draco rose and fell as another professor ran towards him.

"What are you doing?" said the professor.

"Teaching!" remarked Professor Moody.

"Is that a student? The professor was questioned.

"Technically, it's a ferret!"  Dior sent him a frown as Professor Moody spoke.

"Professor, he turned my bother into a ferret!" Shocking both professors, Dior said.

The professor shoved Draco down the kid's shirt and pants while the child screamed. Everyone gasped or watched in awe as the youngster attempted to free the ferret.

"Stand still!" The ferret eventually emerged from the child's pants, and the other professors changed him back.