𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Why'm I here?" Dior said he was confused. He had been looking for Ron and Cedric this whole time; he couldn't even find Krum, and Hermione was too busy pushing him away when he was trying to figure out why she was crying.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions: a treasure of storts." Dumbledor said, and Dior was confused; he couldn't trust Dumbledore yet.

"These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win, each champion needs only to find their treasure and return to the surface." Dumbledore said, and Dior was focused on Harry, who looked nervous.

"Harry eww!" Dior looked at the green thing in his hand.

"It's supposed to help me swim." Harry said, and Dior nodded.

"Harry, in line, also put that somewhere!" Dior said to push Harry

"Good luck, Harry." Draco shocked Harry, who was pushed in line.

"That boy is in love with you; I know it!" Dior said, and Draco glared.

"You can't be talking; you and Ron are something else." Draco said, and Dior smiled.

"They have but one hour to do so, and one hour only." Dumbledore.

"After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them." Dumbledore said, and Dior was shocked.

"So no one is going to save them," Dior said in shock, and Draco was too.

"I thought this was safe; this is basically killing them." Draco said stress, and Dior wanted to cuss someone out.

"You may begin at the sound of Connan." Dior closed his ears as the cannon went on.

Harry got pushed, and he ran toward the edge.

"What the matter with him?" A boy said it was making Dior worried.

"I don't know; I can't see him." Another boy's panic

"Hi, I'm Dior Harry. I'm also worried, but what do you guys name?" Dior said quickly, and the two boys looked at him in shock as his brother was behind them, staring at them.

"Dean, and this, my darling seamus, also means that Neville is basically a child." Dean said, and Dior saw Seamus blush before he said anything.

"Yeah!" Watch Harry flip as he screams.

"Harry!" Dior yelled, clapping his hands, and Draco cheered.

As time was ticking, Dior got nervous by every minute.

He stopped walking back in forward when he heard cheers.

He saw Cedric with Cho. He cheered, and he saw Cedric looking for someone as he swam, but then they made eye contact. Cedric waved.

"Krum krum!" Everyone cheered, and of course he would choose a shark.

"Okay, but where is Harry?" Dior was panicking over everyone.

Two more people pop up, and Dior thought it was Harry, but it was Ron and some random girl.

Dior watch as Harry pops up a few seconds later.

"Move!" Dior pushed towards Harry, but Fleur was first.

"You save my little sister, thanks." Fleur said, and Diro smiled, but then his jaw dropped when she kissed his cheeks.

Harry was shocked, but he was looking at someone else. Draco glared at him before turning around and going somewhere else.

"And you help to..."