𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

"I can't believe my darling is already leaving me." As Narcissa continued, Lucius sighed and turned to face his son.

"Behave; I only want to hear good things about you; your brother is already causing problems," Lucius stated sternly, and Dior just smiled hesitantly, resisting the impulse to roll his eyes at him.

"Don't speak to him in that manner!" Dior just responded as his mother constantly fought her husband over his disrespectful behavior toward her kid. Narcissa remarked, and Dior simply looked down, grinning.

"Dear, your father just wants the best for you. Make sure you and Draco have each other back, okay?" When Narcissa spoke, Dior nodded.

The train bell beeped loudly before Dior could hear his father say anything!

"Come, we're going to start moving!" In her melancholy grin, Narcissa turned to face Dior.

"Promise, get a great lover or a true lover for you!" As Narcissa said, Dior whined.

"Mom, you always want to date someone!" According to Dior, his ears became crimson.

"That's because I want someone to love you as much as I do," she said. While kissing her kid on the forehead, Narcissa remarked

"I love you, mom!" Dior gave her a bear hug before leaving his mom to board the train.

"I love you, too!" He heard his mother's words as he stepped inside the train, and before he could do anything else, the train moved off, and he saw his parents vanish from his view.

Dior took a seat, placing his luggage on the chair next to him, and looked out the window. The train was moving quickly, which made him smile because he didn't want to waste any more time before seeing his brother. It felt like seconds as the train came to a stop; he had only been sitting for five minutes when he was surprised the train was moving so quickly.

 It felt like seconds as the train came to a stop; he had only been sitting for five minutes when he was surprised the train was moving so quickly

Before he could react, the train resumed its slow motion. He looked outside and noticed a large castle.

"Is it old but beautiful?" Dior questioned himself as he saw the train enter the building.