𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚.

Dior was kicked out of the room because it wasn't visiting hours anymore and he couldn't get to see Cedric. He was mad.

He wanted to cuss the old lady out, but he knew Cerdic was getting moved since Hogwarts was closing for now, so at least he left a letter with him saying goodbye.

"There you are!" Dior smiled when he heard his brother's voice.

"Brother-ow!" Dior looked at his brother, who was glaring at him.

"All this for saving a boy's life. Do you know how much trouble you'll be in if Father finds out?" Draco yelled, and Dior nodded.

"But he doesn't have to know, right?" Dior said, and Draco sighed.

"No, I made sure mom would be quite about this, and everyone still shook up by it, so we were good." Draco said, and Dior smiled.

"I have the best friend in the world!" Dior said, and Draco smirked.

'Dang it, I just busted his ego.' Dior thought.

"I know I'm handsome,nice, tall, and the best amazing brother anyone could ask for." Draco said, and Dior rolled his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is somewhere pouting right now." Draco said, and Dior looked at him, confused.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Dior said, and Draco smirked.

"I know you like him, but it's okay." Draco said, and Dior glared at him.

"I don't like Ron; honestly, why would I do that?" Dior said, and Draco smirked, making Dior realise his mistake.

"I did say I was talking about Ron, but okay, whatever you say." Draco said, and Dior blushed.

"Brother, please treat me like his friend!" Dior said, and Draco glared at him.

"I do not like Harry Potter!" Draco yelled, and Dior smirked.

"Who said I was talking about Harry? He has so many friends, brother." Dior said, and Draco glared at him.

"You brat, I can't believe I fell for that!" Draco said, rolling his eyes, and Dior smiled.

"Talking about the troublemaker, there is a way." Draco said, and Dior looked straight ahead, seeing they were coming their way.

Dior quickly fixed himself by listening to his brother.

"How do I look?" Dior asked, and Draco nodded.

"How about me?" Draco asked, and Dior nodded.

"Hey guys!" Harry said, and both Malfoys looked at them.

"Hi!" They said it at the same time, and they smiled.

"Hi, um, we were wondering if you guys were free afternoon." Ron said bravely, and Harry nodded.

Dior and Draco nod.

"Cool, we can meet up at the library." Harry said, and Draco said, Okay.

"See you later, Dior!" Ron said, and Dior waved goodbye.

"Umm..Draco!" Harry quickly ran off, following Ron.

"He's so cute!" Dior said watching Harry blush.

"Hey, that, my man!" Draco said, and Dior rolled his eyes.

"That, my son!" Dior said, and Draco scoffs.