DREAM

————————————————————
He needs to stop thinking about this. There's no use whatsoever in it.
———————————

Dream blinked awake, his vision bleary at first before quickly focusing.

He stared up at the blue sky with scattered clouds before sitting up, wondering where exactly he is. He was feeling rather sick before he fell unconscious, however he doesn't feel it anymore.

He paused for a moment as he stared at the Tree of Feelings before switching over to look at the village. Dreamtale..? Everything looked normal. Nothing like how it was last time he had visited it. He decided to stand up and walk towards the tree, eventually stopping right in front of it and touching the trunk. Mother felt alive. Alive and well.

"Hey! You're not supposed to be here!" A child's voice was heard behind Dream, prompting him to turn around; only to end up staring at his younger self. Said younger self froze as he stared up at Dream, looking shocked.

"Why.. do you look like me? Are you my future self?" The younger Dream didn't even let Dream answer before continuing to speak, getting more excited the more he spoke, "You look so cool, I bet you are cool! Oh you probably spread around so much positivity by making people happy, maybe you even throw big parties and give everyone things! Ohh that would just be so fun! And I know you would also make Moonlight so happy too!" He was practically vibrating in place as he looked up at Dream.

Dream stared at his younger self with a blank expression.

...This is why he hated thinking back to his younger self. He really did think like this back then. However what he thought would happen—it never did and it never will. His fantasies were much much different than the true reality he faces now.

"—because you love him, right? I love Moonlight, which means you love him too! Does he also look as cool as you when he grows up? Actually I should probably go get him, you should come with me!"

"...Sure." He couldn't figure out a reason as to why he agreed to come along.

"Yay! Let's go!" His younger self exclaimed before taking Dream's hand and quickly heading over to where he assumes Nightmare or... Moonlight is.

Dream glanced down at their intertwined hands before at his younger self, narrowing his eyes and watching how positive the other seemed.

———————-
As Nightmare walked, he felt Dream move a bit more around than he usually would—which he didn't. Maybe he was starting to get better? He's not sure.

At least they had finally exited the forest now and apparently were nearing their short stop, according to Ira.
———————-

"...Dreamy who is this..? Why does he look like you?" Moonlight asked as he cautiously eyed Dream. However.. err... Dreamy didn't seem to notice how cautious Moonlight was and had instead pulled Dream to stand a bit closer before letting go of his hand.

"He's me! Just more grown up. Don't I look cool?" Dreamy asked as he gestured at Dream.

"Yeah... you do." Moonlight looked back at the book he was reading.

"Stop reading that, you should ask the older me some questions." Dreamy took Moonlight's book right out from his lap and shut it, of course bookmarking the page before he did so. Perhaps Dream would've preferred not being asked questions, especially from younger versions of him and his sibling.

Moon slightly smiled before looking back to Dream, "Okay well," he actually wasn't sure what to ask...

—————————
Ahem.. I know, it's a cliffhanger (kind of.) But! I swear it's for a good reason.

You all get to ask the questions! Just that Moonlight and Dreamy will be like your.. err.. players? I don't know what to call it, but it'll be like asking questions through them.

Please keep in mind the situation, for example you can't just randomly give a gift. I swear I'll do a chapter where you can do whatever, like an Asks chapter but not yet in the story, maybe soon. For now, this'll be the closest thing!

Ask your questions here! (What do you mean by I'm too lazy to figure out questions myself..?)