closer pt. 2 (smut)

Author's Note:

      Saw this beauty on tiktok and thought I would share... anywho onto the smut!! 🤍

      The water splashed onto his face, coating it in a glistening wetness. His head was leaned back into the stream of water that was raining down onto him. The water traveled down the side of his face, curving with his jawline and caressing his chin gently as it slid down. It dripped onto his chest and rolled down his gorgeous body.

       My hand came up to his chest, lightly interrupting the stream of water that was rushing down his front. My hand glided across his smooth skin and up to his neck. His Adam's apple stuck out and prodded against my palm, as my hand came to wrap around his neck.

       Mike's head shifted downward as I applied pressure to his neck. A smile crept onto his face as he gazed at me through his dark lashes. His hands that were situated on my waist, came up to cup my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss.

Our lips intertwined and danced together. One of Mike's hands dropped from my cheek and came down to caress my inner thigh. A moan slipped from my mouth as Mike rubbed the sensitive skin.

I pulled back from the kiss and leaned my hand against his chest as his hand traveled closer to my area. My heart was beating rapidly with excitement.

I breathed in sharply as his fingers grazed my clit. The sensation made me shiver in slight pleasure. I took a peak downward and smirked at the sight of his dick. It was fully erect, painfully red, and just begging to be touched.

Mike's fingers circled my clit and rubbed the sensitive nub tentatively. I slithered my hand downwards to wrap my hand around his cock.

His dick twitched slightly at my touch and Mike groaned deeply into my ear. The noise made my legs go weak and a gasp to fall from my lips. I stroked his dick softly, jerking it in rhythm with Mike's circling.

Mike suddenly stopped his finger's movements, causing me to let go of his dick. He gazed into my eyes mischievously and moved downward to crouch down in front of me. My eyes went wide as he stared up at me, his face getting closer to my vagina.

His tongue licked a stripe across my thigh before lapping up my juices on my inner thigh, that had started to leak from my pussy. He stared up at me as his tongue brushed against my clit, making me gasp.

I reached downward, grabbing Mike's hair as his tongue pressed against my clit. The wet strands of hair stuck to my fingers as I tightened my grip.

His tongue swirled around my clit, making my legs shake and twitch from the pleasurable stimulation. A moan forced itself out of me as his lips wrapped around my clit and sucked slightly. The knot in my stomach was burning with delight as Mike worked his tongue and lips on my clit.

Mike's hand came up and spread my thighs open slightly, giving him access to my hole. His middle finger slipped into my hole. He fucked his finger into me while simultaneously sucking at my clit. In seconds, I released all over his fingers. My vision turned white from the absolute euphoria and I was gasping for breath as the orgasm shook through me. My juices ran down his arm while my pussy clenched and unclenched around his finger.

Mike slowed his licking letting me come down from my high, before stopping all together. He stood back up and pressed up against me.

Mike leaned down to my ear, "Turn around."

I obeyed and turned around, pressing myself up against the cold shower wall. I cringed slightly at the coldness.

Mike pressed himself against me, warming my backside immediately. A blush crept onto my cheeks as his penis sat nicely in between my lower cheeks. Mike grabbed my waist as he aligned himself at my entrance.