closer (smut)

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine," Mike whispered, his voice thick with lust.

       I yelped as he put his hands under my thighs and lifted me up. My arms immediately went to grasp his shoulders and my legs wrapped themselves around his waist. His very obvious boner rubbed against my crotch area, causing me to let out a breathy moan. His lips locked themselves onto my neck, leaving hickeys as he sucked and nipped at the skin.

        Mike pulled back. He turned and slipped his hand out from holding me and opened the bathroom door. He walked towards his room, still holding me against him. When we entered the room, Mike carefully leaned down and set me onto his bed. I let myself get comfortable onto the center of the bed before he slipped in between my legs. My legs wrapped around his torso as he moved towards me. 

        Once we were situated into a missionary position, Mike hovered over me. His face came down to my neck, kissing the forming bruises before trailing down to my collar bone. I grasped onto his shoulders, breathing heavily and turned on. His lips worked magic as he went lower to my beasts that were still covered by my shirt and bra. He glanced up at me, pleading. I nodded and sat up, quickly yanking my shirt above my head and throwing it across the room. Mike's eyes examined my body.

Does he like it? I thought suddenly self-conscious. My eyes avoided his gaze, nervously. My arms came to cover my half-naked body. Everything was quiet for a few moments.

Mike then softly nudged away my hands and trailed kisses down from my diaphragm to my navel. He came back up and tilted my head to face him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered before leaning in softly to kiss me.

I reciprocated the kiss immediately, enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine. Mike smiled into the kiss before grinding his hips onto mine. I gasped and arched my back slightly. I shifted as the wetness in my panties started to become uncomfortable.

Mike smirked and went back to trailing kisses on my body. He reached my lace bra before hooking his finger on the cup of it, pulling it down to reveal my hardened nipple. His tongue swirled around the nub slowly before suckling onto it. I let out a groan and threw my head back in pleasure. He reached over to my other breast, softly massaging it and occasionally pinching the pink nub.

He kissed my nub before trailing kisses back up to my mouth. Our tongues swirled together in rhythmic harmony. My hand trailed down his chest and to the hem of his shirt. My fingers tugged on the hem of it. He got the message and pulled away, ripping his shirt off in the process. My eyes widened as I scanned down his nicely built body. My eyes stopped as I saw his happy trail leading into his pants.

He's just so perfect.

"Fuck, you're hot," I told him.

I glanced up at him and he was already looking at me. He smiled while leaning backwards. His hands ran down my body, starting from my chest. I shivered under his touch as he trailed his hands down to the buttons of my jeans. He glanced up to me and his eyes pleaded for permission. I nodded quickly, extremely excited to be touched by him.

His fingers worked diligently to unbutton my pants. Once he got them undone, he tugged at the belt loops softly. I bucked my hips upward, allowing him to pull the pants off. He threw the jeans onto the floor and worked on unbuttoning his own jeans.

He kicked off his own pants, leaving only his boxers. His bulge strained against the thin fabric. The sight of it made my legs tremble and my eyes to widen.

How is that going to fit?

He chuckled softly and scooted off the bed. He kneeled down, facing my private area.