true love's kiss

Fuck it.

I looked up at Mike through my lashes, innocently. His face faltered for a second before he leaned in closer.

His face softened, his features becoming angelic under the white, LED's of the bathroom light. Time seemed to stop as I examined his face. His eyes sparkled as they glanced between mine and my lips. He pulled his gaze up to mine, like he was asking for permission. I nodded slightly in response and smiled a cheeky smile. His hand came up and cuffed my cheek, pulling me closer to him. His other hand softly guided my waist to come in contact with his body. The delicate contact made butterflies flurry in the pit of my stomach.

Mike's POV:

My hand cuffed her cheek softly. Her face was as delicate as a flower's petal.

My flower.

Her eyes shone like the northern lights as I touched the curve of her waist, pulling her closer. The stars could never compete with how absolutely alluring her eyes were in that moment.

Her hair flowed with her movements as she moved closer. The softness of it brushed against my hand and I almost let out a gasp at the feeling. Her beauty was completely unmatched by another woman's, a true blessing from Aphrodite.

I've never felt like this way before with anyone.

Y/n's POV:

My arms wrapped around his shoulder, the muscles of his shoulder contracted and relaxed. The strength in him, comforted and tended to my weaknesses in that moment.

Safety. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

I looked down to his lips, soft, pale, and inviting. It was as though they were begging, pleading to be touched by another pair of lips. A smile spread across those lips and Mike's hand guided my face to his.

Slowly, our lips connected. The
butterflies in my stomach erupted and melted, as our lips collided. The kiss was slow and compelling.

A true love's kiss.

The kiss grew deeper. Mike's hand on my waist pulled my body flush against his. I grasped the back of his neck, pulling him impossibly closer to me.

Mike smiled into the kiss, never breaking it as our lips continued to moved together in a synchronized manner. His hold on me tightened and the feeling in the pit of my stomach caught flame. Euphoria clouded my head as his hands traveled lower from my waist to the back of my thighs.

His hands grasped them and hauled me up onto the sink's ledge. His hand nudged my inner thigh, beckoning for me to spread my thighs. I spread them and he stepped in between them immediately, never breaking the passionate kiss. His pelvis came into contact with mine.

Oh, he's big.

My eyes snapped open, causing me to break the kiss. Mike pulled back from my face and chuckled. His face was flushed, eyes heavy with passion.

"Whoops," he laughed out.

I giggled and pulled him back in for another kiss.

Our lips collided again, slowly massaging against each other. His hands clung to my waist and his thumb rubbed the area roughly. A groaned pushed itself out of my throat.

His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, making me gasp. Mike took this as an opportunity to invade my mouth. Our tongues met in a slow competition.

His hips lightly thrust against my core, making the fire in my core burn and simmer. His hands came down to my legs and he massaged my thighs from the holes in my jeans, squeezing and rubbing softly at the exposed skin. I brought my hand down to the hem of his hoodie, tugging it up slightly. My hands traveled up into his hoodie and his abdomen muscles tensed up. I slowly roamed his body, feeling every inch of his chest and stomach. His softly toned abs felt like heaven underneath my touch.

His lips slowed against mine and he pulled back. A string of saliva hung from our once connected lips as he pulled away. He glanced down to my neck and leaned back in. I moved my head back and to the side, giving him access to the sensitive flesh. His lips trailed feather light kisses from the nape of my neck to my jawline, slowly.

This feeling that he's giving me, feels so much better compared to the buzz of being high.

A breathy moan left my lips as Mike nipped at a specific spot. I felt him smirk into my neck and then soothingly lick at the spot that was beginning to bruise.

Mike slowly moved away from my neck, coming up to face me.

"Do you think Freddy's would be fine without us for one night?" He asked, eyes hooded with passion and lust.

I laughed slightly before answering, "Do you?"

He breathed out heavily and glanced down. He seemed to weight his options before coming to a conclusion.

"Yeah, I think it'll be fine."

Author's Note:

PLS READ!!

So, this chapter is short, but I'm promise it's for a good reason. Next chapter will be smut! You've been warned if you don't like that type of stuff.

Also almost 1K reads???!!

Thank you guys so much. As a writer, that's an amazing accomplishment and it's all thanks to you guys! So, thank you! I will absolutely be over the moon if we hit that milestone!!

Side note:

I've heard your concerns about Mike's height! Just imagine Mike is at least 6 inches taller than how tall you are. If you are a tall individual youself and you're over 6'0 feet, just pretend he's 3 inches taller. This is a fanfic so let's just pretend he's taller lol.

949 words