Chapter 1: First time

My name is Ryonuske, I'm 18 years old and my parents was abandoned me because they think that I'm stupid or something. It's sad to say but it's okay for me. I may look weird but i can show to the world how to respect or be kind to someone else.

**BACKSTORY**

When i was 12 years old..

May 20, year 2010

I move here in Philippines so this is my First time and suddenly goes to school to enroll (i skipped to 7th grade) My father told me to go to school to learn something in this country (My father is someone who raised me since my family abandoned, so i called him father). And i hope there's many things that i want to do like having a new friends, being kind, and being respect in the case of other people. If someone ask me to have a girlfriend, well of course why not? Why haven't I been looking for a girlfriend in my life?

"So That's what the school looks like huh?" I talk to myself. I'm look like innocent and seem so quiet. After that, i walked to the gate of school and there's a lot of people around there. When i walked inside.

"Hoy tignan mo oh, may bagong student na pogi at matangkad"

"Oo nga noh"

"Hello po!"

"Omg bagong student, bagong crush!"

I don't know what they talking about but that's what i heard from other students when i walk in school. Until someone approach to me.

"Welcome new student here" it's the teacher that waving and who talks to me that i even don't know who he was, either his name.

"Oh Uhm, Good morning sir, I'm Ryonuske and just move here. I'm actually a new student here" i talk respectfully and shows my good attitude.

"You have such a good spirit, wanna see the details of this school?" He even ask to tour me to the school but of course i suddenly accept that.

"Yeah of course i would like to" i smile to him.

"Then could you please follow me and let's start the tour for you" he smile too and he start to tour of the entire school.

"Alright then, first this is entrance or lobby and exit of school and that's where student's in and out even teachers and workers go there. In fact, this is the only gate of this school" this school is pretty amazing.

"Let's get walk in hallway, so you can see there's only 2 building and the 2 buildings has 5th floors. There's 4 fire exit and of course our stage is on center, it's was easy to find out. You can also stay or hang out whenever your on break time. Back of that is infirmary where student go to bathroom there's also has a big court where you can play sports like basketball, etc." this school has a nice perspective. the places, the student and teachers, and the rooms are perfect.

After 1 hour of tour, they ask me to enroll on this school.

"So you gonna enroll in this school?" He told me that.

And I said "Of course i would like to" and then i smile.

"Then follow me again that where you can sign and give the requirements" he brings me to office to enroll. Later that i give my birth certificate. "Alright you're enrolled. Wait, this is your first time being in school?" He ask me that and I'm little bit nervous.

"Y-yes i am, sir? Is there something problem?

"Nope, it's fine. Just be good to someone and.. be always have goodluck, understood? Oh i forgot, there's might be a chance that you're gonna be my student because I'm english teacher advisory also the start of school is on june 1st" I'm shock that he is advisory teacher.