Chapter 18: New Living Arrangements

Start from the beginning

“ Oh? She's finished apparently."

Allen could feel the presence of Mavis who was currently in the backyard. Therefore, Allen did not take Makarov into his house but into his backyard. It didn't take long for the two of them to arrive in Allen's backyard. Mavis, who was currently sitting relaxed in one of the chairs there, immediately glanced at the place where Allen and Makarov appeared at this time.

“T-That…”

Makarov was immediately stunned to see the girl in front of him at this time. His facial expression immediately froze. He really didn't expect to see the girl in a condition that was actually moving rather than trapped in the lacrima.

"You're finally back, Allen," Mavis immediately got up from the seat she was using then walked towards Allen and Makarov, "What do you think of my appearance right now? Does this look good?”

“Hm, you look good in that outfit, Mavis. But, I think it would be better for you to wear clothes from a woman… Maybe, a dress? The dress you wore before was perfect for you.”

“Is that so? I think I'll try asking for clothes like that to be made again. Anyway, thank you for the compliment" Mavis smiled then looked at Makarov, "Nice to meet you, Third Master"

Makarov immediately woke up hearing the greeting given by Mavis. He looked at the woman in front of him with a look full of disbelief.

“M-Sir…First sir” Makarov said nervously, “B-but… How?

“This is the help given to me by Allen”

“Help provided by Allen?” Makarov was stunned to hear this. He then immediately looked at Allen to get an explanation regarding this.

"You'd better explain it to Master yourself, Mavis," Allen said casually, "Also, you two can talk about your new living arrangements here."

“Hm,” Mavis nodded and said, “Can I use your house's living room to talk to Third Master?”

“Just use it. You are free to use it."

“Third Master, come with me”

"Hm,"

Makarov nodded and immediately followed Mavis into Allen's house. Abandoned by the two, Allen immediately headed to the chair he used before. He took out the book he was reading previously and began to continue reading the book.

*******

A few moments passed.

“Thank you for helping heal, First Master, Allen” Makarov was bowing gratefully to Allen at this time. He had listened to Mavis' entire explanation. Therefore, he knew that Mavis had been completely healed by Allen. Makarov was very grateful to Allen not because Mavis was the First Master of the Guild - Fairy Tail. Mavis is Makarov's godmother. Therefore, he was very happy to know that Mavis had been freed from the curse of Ankhseram and could live a normal life again.

"It doesn't matter. After all, we are a family and the matter is not a complicated matter for me.”

Makarov and Mavis who heard this pursed their lips. Only Allen could possibly dare to say such things so easily. Even Zeref as a dark wizard who is said to be the strongest wizard in history does not dare to say such things easily.

This also caused Makarov's curiosity about Allen's true identity to grow even greater. However, Makarov had previously been stopped by Mavis. Therefore, he did not dare to ask anything or reveal anything about Allen's identity. As long as Allen was with them, that was enough for them.

“How is the new living arrangement going?” Allen asked with interest, “Are you going to transfer leadership of the guild to Mavis?”

“No, the guild will still be led by me”