The Mafia Queen Pt.1

New York, New York
Omnipresent pov
August 16th, 11:00 am
~

             Roslynn Reyes, Mafia leader of The Latin Crimson Royals, and leader of The Dominican Cartel Faction, was by far the most ruthless leader New York City had ever known. Unlike most mafia Don's, she was a logical leader. Leaning not on her own feelings, but the true realistic outlook of a situation. She thought her actions through, solved many problems, and was as reasonable as a leader could be, however when crossed was as ferrocious as a lioness protecting her home. She let you choose your punishment of course, permanent mutilation–of her choice–or death. Her ability to think quickly and logically in tough situations was one of the main reasons she ran the biggest, toughest, and most financially powerful mafia in New York, the entirety of Northern America at that.

Ethnical roots planted deep within both sides of the island, Roslynn was born to a Haitian mother, Anna Baptiste-Reyes, and Dominican father, Miguel Reyes.

Growing up the eldest child of three, Rosaline's father applied the most pressure on her. She was to be the top of her class in everything. That happens to be one of the main reasons she is fluent in five different languages, the best in combate, and the best at deescalating drastic situations. All three of these skills required to be the future leader of The Latin Crimson Royals.

Her father never wanted anyone to push over her as a woman. He wanted to provide her with the skills of a great leader so she could always depend on them one day when he would eventually pass away.

"You're going to be an even greater leader than me, princesa."

His words would always seem to push her to be the best. Push her past the limits of being good. Help her through times where she desperately needed her father. They kept her afloat in the never ending pool of life. She would always be grateful to him.

~
Roslynn's pov
~

I am pulled from my trance as the familiar jingle of the diner doors opening reels me back into society.

In came one of the most handsome men I have ever laid my eyes on. He was tall,well over 6ft with a similar build resembling that of a Greek statue. His skin was pale white, seeming to enhance the sharp bone structure of his face. His eyes were a blue-ish grey saturation, probably the most prominent feature on his face followed by his pink pouty lips. His hair was jet Black, cut short on the sides while the curls atop his head hung in various positions in his face. His hair cut was fresh, I could tell. It made him look...clean. Cleanliness was something I found deeply attracted in a man.

"You're late." The older man behind the counter scolds him.

"I know, but-" he is barely able to speak as the older man cuts him off once more.

"I don't want to hear it. Just go ready."

The boy doesn't argue, he simply does as he is told.

I perk up instantly, submerged in the impulse to play this new found game of desire. I wanted him, so I would undoubtedly have him.

The diner was relatively empty, with the exception of myself, the diner's staff, and my guards.

My excitement grew as the tall muscular man approached me, the essence of innocence engulfing him.