Bad Professor

Cleveland State University
Professor Carter's pov
12:30 pm
~

"Ms. Richardson." I call out calmly, my hands embracing each other behind my back. "Would you care to present your mock case study for the class?"

Her head shoots up from her sketch pad, her eyes scanning the room in search of mine before hesitantly standing to her feet. She migrates to the front of the room, computer in hand, chest heaving slightly. Most likely due to anxiety.

She clears her throat before beginning her project. "Good afternoon, everyone. I am Maya Richardson." She nervously looks around the room before she switches the slides on her computer. "Lily is a 17 year old girl who often faces the symptoms of frequent urination, increased thirst, fatigue, and blurred vision. Lily has Type 2 diabetes, unlike Type 1 diabetes, the pancreas makes less insulin than it used to resulting in being insulin resistant. In Type 1 diabetes, the pancreas is unable to produce insulin because the body's immune system attacks the islet cells in the pancreas that makes insulin. Type 2 diabetes usually occurs with obesity and being physically inactive. Type 2 Diabetes is the most common form of diabetes, affecting more than 200,000 cases in the US per year. Though there is no cure for diabetes, there is however medicine to treat both types of diabetes. Insulin happens to be the most common form of treatment. Some ways Lily can help manage her diabetes is frequent exercise, indulging in a healthy diet, as well as regularly taking her treatment."

As unethical as it is, I cannot help my eyes from wondering up her pretty little legs.

Her skin is of a dark brown saturation, it's essence seeming to glow. Her skin is smooth as if she regularly shaves it. I can just imagine myself indulging on her smooth delectable skin. Her hair is beautifully set at the top of her head in a slick ponytail. Her curls are loose, and fall well beyond her shoulders even as it is put in its high stature.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something quite intriguing about her. Maybe it's the way her hips sway from side to side with the slightest of ease. Or maybe it's the way her pretty green eyes look up at me. So much innocence. The same innocence I want to corrupt by having her any way I want, bent over my desk, on her knees, riding me, or simply having her legs spread wide open for me. All I know is that I want her. I need her.

I smile at her brightly as I can tell she took her time researching her topic as well as formatting her work in such a professional manner.

I cannot help but applaud her work. "This was lovely, Ms. Richardson. Really it was." She smiles up at me as she approaches me with her rubric paper for me to grade.

"Thank you, Mr. Carter." My nostrils are invaded by her sweet intoxicating scent of vanilla and coconut. "You're quite welcome, dear."

She stretches her arm out for me to grab the paper sitting in her hand. I take the paper, but not before purposely brushing my finger tips past her smooth fingers to gently caress her hand.

"May I speak with you after class, Maya?"

She looks at me with a face I cannot describe before nodding her head a bit.

She takes her seat at the back of the class, making eye contact with me here and there every now and again.

For the next hour, I wait patiently to finally be alone with the girl I just have to have. And when I finally am I feel a weight being lifted off my shoulders.