Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Few minutes later Kakuzu woke up, he looked at Tobi sleeping on the floor Stupid Kid… He thought. He then looked at Hidan sleeping, resting his head on the bed, Kakuzu couldn’t help but to notice Shimu and Hidan were still holding hands Are you serious? This idiot better not be-... Kakuzu thoughts were cut off by a childish voice.

Tobi: Good morning!

Kakuzu: Shut up.

Tobi: Why you have to be so mean to Tobi?

Kakuzu: You idiot you are Tobi.

Tobi: Yes, and Tobi is a good boy.

Kakuzu: *Sigh*

Tobi: Kakuzu, Kakuzu! Look at Hidan-sama and Shimu-chan!

Kakuzu: Yeah… I see it. Tobi. What do you think of all this? You know Hidan and Shimu?

Tobi: Huh? Oh well… I don’t know. I like Shimu she is really nice to me. And Hidan well… he scares me.

Kakuzu: Yeah… I think Hidan and me are going to have a little talk.

Tobi: Why?

Kakuzu: I don’t know if he is having… A thing for her. I don’t think he would care for someone as much as he’s caring for her.

Hidan was still with his head on Shimu’s bed, but his face was facing another direction so there was no way Tobi or Kakuzu could see his face, just his silver hair. What they didn’t know was that Hidan was awake, he was with his eyes open listening to what they were talking about.

Tobi: Well… I guess you may ask him what is up. But don’t be so mean to Hidan, I mean if he likes her let it be.

Hidan: I don’t fucking like her. *Hidan lift his head up* If you have something to say, say it to my face now. I don’t like this low life. I will only say this once, I am here cause she is the only one that will do the work I don’t want to do, and so far, she likes it cause she doesn’t want to leave. So stop fucking around with the stupid fact that I like her, when I don’t like anyone.

Kakuzu just sat there quietly, he then looked down and chuckle.

Kakuzu: Let go of her hand.

Hidan’s eyes widen and he looked down to see he was still holding her hand.

Kakuzu: You better not be developing feelings for this girl, have you forgotten your duty? Kill. You are not here to fall in love, if you want something with her do the same as you do with all the girls, use them and sleep with them. You say you don’t like her… weird cause by this time if she were to be another girl you guys would already fucked or you might raped her, and you haven’t even thought about that, haven’t you? Let go of her hand.