"Daesun, your arm!"

"It's okay, it's just dry blood, my wound is healed by now," said Daesun, "and how can you join us here... hyeong?"

"It's a long story but I guess you can ask Myungwoo about this," said Doyeon while smiling, "it feels awkward but also nice to hear you call me hyeong."

"Thank you for coming here," replied Daesun, smiling too.

"Let's kill these two... giant snakes then?"

"Their eyes. That's their only weakness," said Daesun, "but we also are not allowed to stare in their eyes or we'll turn into statues!"

Doyeon quickly traces the spellbook until he finds the right spell.

"I need to get closer to them to cast this spell."

"Leave it up to me! You go, hyeong!"

Doyeon jumps closer to the basilisks before standing up bravely on the ground.

"Attacking shields!" screamed Daesun, protecting Doyeon with a red bubble, "hyeong, I can't recast it, I lost my energy!"

"It will be enough! Earth Ripple!"

From Doyeon's staff, a wave of sand appeared and hit the basilisks hard.

The basilisks shut their eyes as the sand disturbed their eyesight. Taking the opportunity, Daesun shoots one basilisk with two arrows at the same time. The two arrows go into different directions not far after it is launched, and it hits right to its eyes when the basilisk opens its eyes. Blood squirts out from it before the basilisk screams and falls. Doyeon quickly ran away from it.

"There is no way I will let myself get dirty by that blood."

The other basilisk seems angry and tries to bite Daesun. Daesun screams before running away from it. Doyeon flies and grabs Daesun by his waist.

"You aren't as light as you look like," said Doyeon.

"Hyeong, your energy is still a lot, don't you? Keep holding me, I'll try to shoot it!"

Trying to avoid the basilisk's eyes, Doyeon is flying while looking at its body and maintaining their distance - while Daesun is shooting to its head, also without looking at it. He shoots it endlessly while the basilisk fights fiercely - it tries to bite them and hit them with its tail. And after a tight battle, they finally hear the basilisk scream and followed by squirting blood around them - Doyeon is a bit slow to avoid it - so he and Daesun are drenched with blood. Doyeon landed safely along with Daesun then they were laughing to see each other's appearance.

"We look so ugly now," said Daesun.

"And damn smelly. By the way what is that?" asked Doyeon while pointing to a big backpack.

"Ah, that's our potions stock."

They walk towards it as Daesun checks on the inside. The bottle which contains what looks like sparkling water - there are 4 of it; while the bottle which contains brown liquid - the hot chocolate - there are still 5 of it.

"This is a healing potion while the other one is hot chocolate to replenish our energy. I need to drink this now. Is your energy still a lot, hyeong?"

What makes Doyeon shocked, as he is wondering about his energy, in front of his eyes there are three lines of numbers: at the top is numbers with red colors - written 100; while at the lower one is numbers with blue colors - written 50; and in the lowest line is numbers with green colors - 62.

"Wow, that's so cool."

"Did you see the number, hyeong?"

"Yes. The red numbers are 100, the blue numbers are 50 and the green numbers are 62."