Chapter 4 [1/4]

"The Guardians are getting stronger so fast."

"Is that what you observe?"

"Yes. Even the latest Guardians are excellent in their first battle."

"I see that Sungmi must try so hard to train them. That's interesting... but it won't last long."

"Why do you think so?"

"The princess' time is limited. She used her remaining power to support their training and awakened the guardians. We can set strategy on how to attack them... we even can attack them from now separately. The good thing is they don't know about us while we exactly know some of them."

"How about the magic balls you ever talked about?"

"We should move faster than the guardians. We should take the balls first. By force, if we must..."

"I'm sorry, I'm almost late!"

Myungwoo still isn't familiar with Minjoon's teleport ability. Even now he still feels shocked when Minjoon appears beside him suddenly.

"It's okay, Minjoon. We know you'll make it on time," said Daesun.

Sungmi keeps on walking around in front of the guardians. She keeps mumbling the things that Myungwoo can't hear clearly. She even looked paler than ever. Now he has a feeling that he isn't the one who feels nervous about their adventure, even the princess too.

"So except Minjoon, everybody comes here through a dream. Are all of your body in a safe place?" asked Sungmi.

"I sleep in Kichul hyeong's room and we lock it!" reported Minsook.

"Me and Bonhwa should be pretty safe in my apartment," reported Myungwoo.

"I sleep in a very unexpected place, so trust me, I'm safe," reported Minseong while giggling.

"What place is that? You didn't tell me," asked Myungwoo.

"Don't worry hyeong," answered Minseong, still giggling.

"And I'm sleeping in my apartment," said Daesun.

"Okay then, everyone except Minjoon, take one of these mirrors and carry it with you,"

Myungwoo takes an oval shape of a small mirror from Sungmi's hand. The mirror is so small until he can keep it inside his jeans' pocket. Minsook keeps his mirror inside the backpack he brings. Minsook, Kichul and Minjoon are the three people who are in charge of the backpack today. The content of the backpack is a stock of chocolate in bottles to recharge their energy.

"Everyone's ready? Now let's head South to Darcy Country!"

"Let's go!" said Minsook who had already jumped forward.

"Minsook hyeong, wait for me!" shout Minseong who jumps following Minsook.

"They are so cheerful. They just never change," said Sungmi while jumping lightly.

"Are we all just the same like our old self?" asking Myunwoo, jumping alongside Sungmi.

"Right. However I wish some things would change..."

"What is that?"

"I hope it's just my bad feeling. Let's finish our mission."

"Princess, do you think the evil side has already moved too?" asked Daesun, jumping to the other side of Sungmi.

"I'm afraid they already moved too. After all, you met one of them."

"The one in the school festival last time? Do you know her?" asked Myungwoo.