Chapter 4 [2/4]

Myungwoo's feeling said that centaurs have earth as their magic element so he should choose more air guardians as their opponent.

"Minseong and Minjoon," he said while pointing at two of them before walking around again.

The weapon must be opposite too, if he has no choice of the opposite element. Swords and spears are easily to be attacked with long range weapons such as bow, chain or magic stick; while bow might be easily to be attacked with the other short or medium range weapon such as trident, ax, spear, morning star or sword. He will be the 6th guardian, he needs to choose 3 more. And he shouldn't choose an earth guardian if he can. Minseong and him are using an ax, while Minjoon is using a sword. He can just have a one on one battle with Crugab while Minseong and Minjoon attack the centaurs with a bow, so now he only needs to find 3 of his friends who are using long or medium range weapons who are not an earth guardian.

"Daesun, Minsook and Bonhwa, and me."

He can't choose Princess Sungmi, she is an Earth Guardian, and he chose to let Kichul out of this sparring.

"Not a bad choice at all," Crugab said as he stepped forward with the 5 other centaurs he chose.

"Let's go Guardians," said Myungwoo while smiling as he prepared his ax.

Beside him, Minseong is preparing his ax, Minjoon is preparing his sword, Daesun is preparing his bow, Minsook is preparing his magic staff and Bonhwa is preparing his trident. Sungmi is sitting beside Kichul, then she waves her morning star to create a big bubble around them.

"Each of you has 100 life points and you'll die if your life points are finished. The battle will be in 5 rounds and the winner is the group which has the highest total life points. Your wound will be healed after the training battle like usual. You can use your ability in the battle. If one of your opponents dies, you can help your other team member. Now get into your position."

"Minseong and Minjoon, you'll attack the bow owners; Daesun you'll attack the hippocentaur with spear - his body is big, he probably not too fast; Minsook will attack the female hippocentaur; Bonhwa will attack the onocentaur, and I'll fight Crugab."

"Let's win this," said Minseong while giggling happily.

"Suddenly I got curious," said Kichul, "Princess, are all the guardians male?"

"No," answered Sungmi while laughing, "there is one female guardian and she is a very fierce one. And you'll have some helpful warriors - male and female. It's about time they will join us."

"I can't wait to meet them all."

Just like in video game (all trainings look like this), on everyone's head, they can see two transparent bars: the red bar is life bar while the blue bar is the energy bar (they can see their own bars too when they blink - it will appear in front of their eyes - and blink again to remove it). Then there is the sound of horns, it's the sign that the battle is starting. Crugab and Myungwoo charged towards each other at the same time - Crugab is slightly faster - Myungwoo missed his attack - and Crugab's sword hit Myungwoo's upper left arm. Myungwoo rolled on the sand as he held on to his bleeding wound. Everyone can see Myungwoo's life bar decreased by 22 - 78 remaining.

"That's quite a big hit!" shout Kichul.

"That's still nothing for Crugab's level. If Myungwoo didn't dodge a little, that would cause a bigger wound," said Sungmi, "that's why he is the leader of the centaur clan in our country."

Then the other battle in the first round: Minseong successfully attacked his opponent and dodge from the arrow; Minjoon failed to attack his opponent and got wounded; both Daesun and his opponent got wounded - but Daesun's arrow hit bigger; Minsook and his opponent failed to hit each other; while Bonhwa hit his opponent with his trident in critical hit - 30 hit points!