Ch. 14

Olivia's povI was woken up from my sleep in the middle of the night by Maddison's nightmares she was screaming bloody murder and crying about what josh hayes did hiring those sick evil bastards of a man to try and gang rape her they attempted to b...

Olivia's pov
I was woken up from my sleep in the middle of the night by Maddison's nightmares she was screaming bloody murder and crying about what josh hayes did hiring those sick evil bastards of a man to try and gang rape her they attempted to but we got their in time before they could . She was yelling while sobbing saying stop please don't do this and get off me . As I try to wake her up from that hell she was in and comfort her the best I can letting her know she's safe and it was just a bad dream as I held her close as she sobbed in my arms . It broke my heart to have to see her like this because of heartless people like them trying to ruin and damage souls and lives well they ain't going to break maddison that's for sure she'll get through this I know she will because she's tough and she's a fighter . And good days and a good life are ahead of her despite the rainy ones she's living right now she'll make it through the darkness and get to place of happiness . Just got to keep going and fighting to get to it . As I let Maddison know that I'm here if she ever wants to talk about it she has someone who is willing to listen to her and help her through it she doesn't have to overcome the bad days alone anymore she got people willing to help get her through them .

"I know what happened to you maddison is terrifying and scary so if you ever wanna talk about that trauma I'm here for you and I'm willing to listen and get you through it . Theirs a whole squad ready to help you fight and overcome your demons you ain't alone anymore you have a whole support group ready to help you survive and make it and have your best interests in recovering . So please open up and confide in us if you need to don't keep it bottled up because it won't do you know good promise me you'll talk if you need to and won't hold back ." I asked full of love and concern and empathy for maddison in what she has been through and is going through now .

"I promise Olivia I will if I need to I won't let what happened to me ruin or define me or bring me back into that place of darkness again . I won't let it devalue me or destroy me I won't let it turn me into a lifeless numb broken version of myself because my life isn't damaged beyond repair I can save it and recover from the hell and nightmare I've went through and lived through . I'm a fighter and a survivor and I've seen that and learned that for myself after the josh hayes situation I thought it was hopeless and impossible to ever get my life back or even feel happiness again but I wrong because it is possible . I have hope and I believe in miracles and miracles will happen again and things will get better just got to keep moving forward and going forward and find the light . And all surround myself with good caring people who love me and want to see me truly shine and be happy . All be okay Olivia no worries no one will ever have that power over my life they can't control me or my life . Imma keep living despite any hell that might come my way nothing will destroy a strong tough resilient girl like me trust me . Now if you excuse me I have to work on my dance solo and keep at it and practice so it will be amazing and to perfection when you see me tonight . And my 2 group numbers I can't wait for you and the rest of the squad to see I'm excited and I ain't letting no one ruin that for me I put my blood sweat and tears and everything in me in that performances to not go out and give it my best and that is just what I'm gonna do and imma smile and be happy while performing to because they don't get to take my life or my passion . Or the career I spend my life on building for myself and I got a cover to post and a music video for my new song coming out tonight so happy for y'all and the world to see ." Maddison said with resilience courage and strength letting nothing breaking her or getting in the way of her dreams and passions in life not letting no one take away her life and ruin it she will keep on living her best life . I was beyond proud of her she really is a tough girl with a beautiful soul and heart inside and out . It brought my mind to peace knowing she was gonna be alright and okay in the end .