Ch. 11

Olivia's povAfter heading home we both fell asleep safely in each others arms as I wake up the next day before Maddison I decided to make us both some breakfast I made French toast with bacon and scrambled eggs on the side

Olivia's pov
After heading home we both fell asleep safely in each others arms as I wake up the next day before Maddison I decided to make us both some breakfast I made French toast with bacon and scrambled eggs on the side . As I see Maddison start to waken as she takes in the smell of the delicious food I'm making and comes and joins me in the kitchen . As we quietly enjoy our breakfast before she breaks that peaceful silence that took over us as she speaks and make conversations and observations about last night and the night I must of had .

"Rough night ? I bet it was it must of been scary as hell to be shot at not knowing if your gonna make it or survive the bullet that must make you shocked and panicked . I'm just relieved you all made it out their in one piece it's amazing and heroic what you do everyday and I'm proud of you and your work ethic and profession . You do the world good by doing you and bringing people safety and protection from this dangerous world you saved me and many others . Thanks for caring and being the empathetic empowering person you are we need that in the world I love you so much ." Maddison asked and said full of emotion empathy and support as she compliments me on my achievements job and what I do for a living with proudness .

"Yea it was a pretty rough and dangerous night I'm not gonna lie about that all give it to you straight and I won't sugar coat you know that about me all always keep it real with you . It is scary not knowing if your gonna live and die but it comes with the job and I wouldn't trade what I do for the world . Saving people helping victims and helping them survive and heal is what I was meant to be doing and it will always be worth it in the end . Especially getting Justice and putting the bad guys away and making the world a better and safer place by locking up the evil where they deserve to be . But I want you to know one thing I will always make it home to my family I will never give up as long as I live and breathe to survive . Because you and the family I have is what I will survive for and give me strength to keep going . You matter and how you feel matters so if you ever need to talk about it you can come to me with it and I will comfort you and help you through always your important to me sweetheart your my Maddison who I love and adore so much . And I'm happy and fortunate to have you here with me as my family dna doesn't make a family love does and you became mine from the moment I met you and I got you away from that evil sick man . " I said truthfully and openly and emotionally genuinely speaking from the heart about how I felt .