Ch. 13

Olivia's povToday was just like any other day at svu one heartbreaking case after the next traumatized victims who are so broken and damaged thanks to their assailants who committed these sickening and violent crimes against them

Olivia's pov
Today was just like any other day at svu one heartbreaking case after the next traumatized victims who are so broken and damaged thanks to their assailants who committed these sickening and violent crimes against them . But everything changed when we found out josh hayes the one we put away for raping maddison and being in possession of child pornography and committing murder to Maddison's mother has put a hit out on maddison life . Wanting her to suffer and destroy her happiness even if he had to have someone do it for him since he's spending the rest of his life in prison . This sick son of a bitch wanted to break her and keep his power and control over her he wanted to make sure her life was ruined and miserable and that she got everything he thinks she deserved to get coming to her . As my squad worked to solve and find answers so we could find these guys before they hurt maddison as we found out the suspects names Owen O'Hara Theodore jones Benjamin Ackerman and Carlos Brice who are very close and tight with josh Hayes. As we found out their right where maddison is outside of the dance studio stalking her waiting to get her alone and catch her off guard when she's vulnerable and helpless . As we got in our squad cars and rushed over their hoping and praying that we get to her before they do and that she is alright and alive and safe from these evil men who want to harm her . But we knew no matter what we won't stop till we find her and that she's away from those heartless men and their put away for life too for what they did to maddison . God I hope she's fine and nothing terrible is happening to her right now as we tried to keep the hope and faith alive as we head to the dance studio .

Maddison's pov
Today I was at dance working on 2 new dance routines I just learned and after a while I finally nailed the dance routines perfectly and flawlessly . As I was proud of myself when I finally got it hardwork passion and dedication really pays off in the end it leads to succeeding your goals and dreams never give up nothing is impossible in the end as long as you put your heart and soul into it and our determined to make it . As I proved that as the first dance routine I learned was too a song called do it to it by cherish .