35 | Twins pt II |

Start from the beginning

"Jeon Jeonggukk is the offspring of JJK. Right ? ... That's what I heard."

Eunwoo rolled his eyes. "I don't get how you can be this stupid and be his right hand man."

"Pardon?"

"Nothing." He sighed. "Actually, only those who are close to the Jeon family know the truth that the previous JJK wasn't only one person , they were two. Kim Hyungsik and Jeon Jaemin. But those who were really close know that Jaemin mainly focused on the business and Hyungsik was the one who decorated the JJK crown. And our  boss considers him as the true  JJK."

".. His gentle face with a kind smile." Eunwoo scoffed. "In reality, his eyes gleaned with a murderous glint. A true devil." That said he gulped all the liquor at once.

"You're a fan" Yuta commented.

"Fan my ass. I still have regrets that he didn't die in my hands "

It's only normal for Eunwoo to hold grudges against JJK. After all, Aoki won't pick anyone to be his manager in Korea if they aren't against JJK.

"So what did the "devil's offspring" say in the meeting?"

.

.
.

.
.

"We'll go at night . Only us. Don't leak the info, even among trusted agmians." JJK ordered through the phone call.

"Copy boss" Hoseok answered and was about to hang up the call.

"And don't forget about that side mission too." Jeonggukk added.

"Ooookaaay sir" he sang mockingly and cut the call. Jeonggukk just sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

He stared at the half open door to his own room where he supposed Taehyung and Jungkook are right now. It's only been precisely three minutes and eight seconds after Jungkook texted him saying "Can you come if you're not busy ?"

It's obvious that it's his way of saying "I dolled up Taehyung for you. Come and check him out". At least that's what Moon said.

Jeonggukk has some images in his mind about how Taehyung will look , but still he's weirdly excited as hell.

"Are you gonna stare at the door for the entire day ?" Moon popped up next to his shoulder.

"Didn't you say you'll leave me alone?" Jeonggukk distanced himself from the man.

"I said , I'll leave you "two" alone. But I don't see anyone here , do I?"

Jeonggukk rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna open the door , now get lost." He says as he turns and takes a deep breath while gently pushing the door open.

He sees the figure back facing him as he closes the door behind without taking his eyes off the man.

He was wearing all black. Even the boots. He could see a bandana on through the new black hair. The leather jacket was really short that Jeonggukk's sure that he could line out Taehyung's waist if he just lifted his hand a little.

Speaking of the waist, he has this undying urge to hug those since their second meet. But he held himself back . Like he held his all other urges back. But now that he knows they're kind of "dating" as Jungkook said, it is okay to hug , right ?

Jeonggukk realised that Taehyung was checking on his phone and didn't notice him. He smiled and took each of his steps with very much caution. As he came close enough to grab those waist of his dreams he gently reached his hands out. But before he could even touch , his back met with the wall with a thud.