9

"Who else are we still waiting on?" Mingyu asks as he does another headcount. They only had 11 when there should be 13 of them.

"We just need Seungcheol and Jeonghan." Wonwoo said as he checked his messages once again. "They should be here soon." He added.

Seungcheol was Wonwoo and Joshua's manager at their job, while Jeonghan was Seungcheol boyfriend, who loved the idea of getting to model for a magazine.

Within a few minutes, a black car pulls into the parking lot. Jeonghan is the first to get out, shocked at how many people are there. "Why are you here so early?!" He asked.

"We just are." Seungkwan said.

"I swore we'd be one of the first ones since we're still 30 minutes early!" Jeonghan sighed as he opened his trunk and pulled out a broken-down wheelchair.

"Is that a prop?" The8 asks in confusion as Jeonghan wheels the cart over to the passenger side of the car before opening the door.

"I wish it was." Seungcheol grumbled as they all gasped. Seungcheol had a cast that went from his ankle all the way past his knee.

"Seungcheol, what on earth did you do?" Wonwoo asked as Seungcheol pushed himself up and into the wheelchair.

"Hurt my leg a few weeks back. That's why I haven't been in the office. But don't worry, I can still do the shoot, I can take this part of the cast off, and I have an outfit that will hide the rest." Seungcheol reassured them.

"As long as you are okay with doing the shoot." Mingyu said as Seungcheol nodded and gave them a thumbs up. Then let's head inside and get this shoot started!" He said as they all cheered in excitment.