8

"WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE!" Dk and Hoshi shouted as they arrived outside the warehouse. Ofcoure the 2 most excited models about this photoshoot had driven togther.

"Lord kill me, or give me ear plugs." Woozi grumbled as he climbed out of the backseat. He had offered the ride from Hoshi since he doesn't drive, Woozi didn't know that would mean having Dk tag along for the hour long drive though.

"Oh we weren't that loud Ji." Hoshi teased as his friend glared at him.

"I outta just take the bus back." Woozi grumbles.

As if things couldn't get more noisy. Seungkwan's car SPUN into the parking lot, blaring loud pop music. Seungkwan was a huge common friend among them all, especially with Dk and Hoshi.

"SORRY I'M LATE! THERE WAS A LONG LINE AT THE COFFEE STAND!" Seungkwan yelled as he finally turned off the music and parked his car.

"You could've been in that car." Wonwoo said to Woozi as something caught his eye. "Is that - No way!" Wonwoo burst out laughing as everyone turned to see what he was laughing at.

It was Junhui running down the street, arms full of things.

"We didn't know if there would be parking, so we parked down the street!" Jun panted out once he finally reached the group.

"We?" Wonwoo asked as he helped Jun with some of his things so he didn't drop anything.

"Me and The8, we carpooled togther." Jun said proudly.

"Well, no, duh, didn't you 2 fly in togther?" Seungkwan asked as Jun shook his head.

"No, I took an earlier flight." Jun admitted.

"The8's here!" Dk said excitdly, he hadn't seen the younger chinese male in years since he moved back to his hometown to focus on dance.

"I'm here!" The8 yelled from across the street, and not even caring about traffic, Mingyu and Dk run across the road to near tackle their friend into a hug.